it's just us

Alex POV: I woke up with the sun hitting my face I turn to my left to see her. She looked so beautiful sleeping with her hair in her face how her lips were parted and slow breathing came from her she had her arms wrapped around my stomach which I came to realize my shirt was off I gusse I took it off last night. I slow got up from the bed and carefully got out and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth after I was done I went to the door that lead to the balcony I opened it and stood there looking out into the ocean. I loved it when we come to the beach I just love wakeing up and looking out into the ocean and just thinking about life this was my getaway from everything I turned to look at her again still sleeping. I turned back around and looked back at the ocean I just loved it and I know I'm falling for her but at this point I don't even care. I felt arms wrapped around my waist I jumped but realized it was her I smiled.

Laurens POV: I woke up with the sun hitting my face I got up and realized I was by myself I looked left and right and I didn't find alex. I got up slowly and I saw the door open to the balcony I slowly walked out outside and saw alex standing and looking out into the ocean deep in thought I smiled. And wrapped my arms around her bare waist I felt her jump and soon relax. " good morning babe" she said as she turned around "good morning babe" I said as I looked up at her she smiled and leaned down and pecked my lips I smiled and bit my lip " how did you sleep last night?" Alex asked " I sleep good since I had you" I said smiling. she chuckled "honestly I love when you chuckle" I said looking into her eyes "oh yeah" she said I nodded and smirked she smirked back at me she had her hands on my waist she pulled me close leaned down to my ear I slowed my saliva she was making me nervous and she knew how "then I guess I got chuckle more don't I?" She said and pulled back and smirked I then punched her shoulder "your a damn tease" I said "ow babe I'm kidding" she said as she grabbed my waist "no let me go" I said as I turned around turning to get away from Alex's grip but her grip just got tighter "ah naw your not gonna get away from me cimorelli" she said "oh last name Base's now I see" I said she chuckled "Gonzalez if you know what's best for you let me go" I said alex just tightened her grip on my waist "what if I don't?" She said I turned around in her arms "then no Kiss's all day" I said she looked at me shocked "you wouldn't" she said squinting her eyes at me "I'm serious " I said back "ok fine" she said as she let me go I smiled and being walking inside to our room when I felt arms wrapped around my waist and left me up I squirmed "alex let me go" I said "nope " she said as she dropped me on the bed and began tickling my sides I just started laughing and trying to get her off of me "alex" I said between laughing "give me a kiss and I will let you go" she said "OK fine" I said as I stopped laughing she lend down to kiss me I smiled and kissed her.

Alex pov: as I was kissing Lauren I licked her bottem lip to ask for entrance she gladly granted it then the door open making me jump and fall back off the bed *thump* "ugh" I said as I landed the floor "oh crap alex are you OK?" I heard jacks "fine jacks just fine" I said as I got up from the floor and looked at lauren who was blushing really hard I just smiled "wait..did I mess up something" jacks said as she looked at me and Lauren and looking at me again "wait no we were just talking" I said "then why is your shirt off and why did you fall off the bed also why is Laurens face red?" She asked damn it "ummm. OK first thing first I slept with my shirt off I fall off because you opened the door also Laurens face is red because you caught us kissing!" I said "oh..well sorry" jacks said "its fine but what did you want ? " I asked as I picked up my shirt off the floor putting on "oh that your mom wanted me to tell you there were leaving and she left the keys to the jeep in the kitchen hanging up" she said "ah alright well thanks jacks also tell her I will see her at home tomorrow night and that I love her" I said "well do "jacks said as left out the door "ugh alex where my shoes" Lauren said "for what?"I asked "um so we could leave with everyone else "she said I started laughing "really baby? We are staying here just us. I wanted it to be a surprise and your sisters know already and they said it was fine " I said laughing "I feel so dumb wait did you just call me baby" Lauren asked "umm did I?"I said rubbing the back of my neck "you did" she said as she got close to me "yeah" I said as I leaned down to kiss her I pulled away "if you want I can stop calling you that"I said "no its fine but let's do something " she said I smiled "I got some things in mind just get up and get ready" I said

A/n: ok this Is part one part two will be up tomorrow I'm sorry if it sucks