your back

No ones POV: after that night the girls didn't want to leave each other when it was time for lauren and the girls to leave. alex drove lauren to the airport once they got to the airport alex didn't wanna let Lauren go and lauren didn't want to let alex go they both hugged each other lauren being the first to cry while alex stayed strong and wiped her tears and kissed her with all she had lauren had to let go first as alex saw Lauren walk into the gates and only turned around to wave bye and mouth I love you to alex did the same alex then walked towards the exit and knew everything was gonna change that day. Soon enough Lauren became busy her and Alex hardly talking or texting ever. alex getting busy with practice and keeping up in school and since it was a state year alex had less time to do anything soon enough she just stopped going to the band practices and stayed focused on what she was doing being home less and always in school or football Lauren would call her and text alex never answered being busy lauren even called mama a mama a explaining everything to lauren. A month passed only a few texts and five minute calls was all lauren got. Alex being more stressed then any thing with school and football was hardly home getting 6 to 4 hours a sleep at night if lucky 7 hours of sleep. Soon cimorelli was coming back home from tour and alex still had no ideas what was going on with her girlfriend not even knowing when she was coming home yes she missed her and loved her but her mind was football and school.

Laurens POV: we just landed home and I was more tired then anything but I want to see alex and I know lisa won't drive me since she is asleep I scrolled thought my phone and called the one person I know would "hello" his voice said sounding tired and like he just woke up "are you just waking up" I asked "ugh sweetheart its 9am but what do you need" he asked "well Zack I just landed and on my way home but I was wondering if you can give me a ride to alex's house and I got your candy" I said "I heard candy but yeah give me a few I will be there" Zack said and hung up I laughed and shook my head. Zack and me got close as friends ever since alex got busy Zack would tell me what would be going on with her he also told me she stopped going to band practice and everything I signed as I layed my head back soon enough we were home and sure enough Zack's truck was parked on the side I got out and got my bag and went to his truck. "Hey Zack " I said as I got in "hey laur you ready?"he asked I nodded my head and we drove off I handed him the bags of candy he wanted once we got Alex's house Zack looked at me "I'm going in with you" he said "why does it seem like I'm gonna die "I said laughing "I just want to make sure your safe that's all" he said as we got off and went the door Zack got out the key and opened the door mama a was not home "I will stay down here you go but if I hear you guys fighting or something or if your not down in 20 I'm going up" he said I just nodded my head and went up to her room once I got there I opened the door and was shocked her room was different it was now grey and blue with her headboard as a football score board and bed being bigger I looked around and saw her cleats football jersey and clothes all over the place I went to the bed side her phone wallet and cars keys were there I sat down the edge of the bed I heard light snores coming from under the blanket I slowly moved the covers and again was shocked her hair she cut it all of it she now had hair like 2012 Justin Bieber but I also noticed how built she got but I shook her and she groaned "babe" I said shaking her again.

Alex POV: someone kept shaking me to wake up I wanted sleep that's all I'm tired and sore last night's game kicked my ass then I felt someone kissing my face and neck ok I have to wake up now I slowly opened my eyes and noticed who it was "lauren?" I said still waking up "hey babe" she said "your back I thought you were still on tour for other two weeks " I said as I sat up "alex its 2nd week of November" she said "oh wow time went by fast" I said as got up and hugged her I was still in my boxers and sports bra " I missed you so much" she said "you have no idea" I said I pulled away from her and kissed her she pushed me onto the bed with her on top of me and her legs on the side of me she pulled away and sat up "you cut your hair why?" She said as sat down on my part I inheld a sharp breath "because maybe I hated it getting in the way in football" I said "and your room" she asked "that my mom did I had asked for my room to be like this a while back" I said I sat up her still on me I started to kiss her jaw and put my hand her under her shirt I took off her shirt "you have no idea how pissed I'm at you" she said I chuckled "why baby" I said still kissing her moving to her shoulder "because we hardly talk and stuff and now look at us" she said I sucked on her sweet spot and she moaned softly that made me hard and I groaned "your loving this as much as I'm" I said still kissing all over "we can't " she said "why ? Why not" I said "because Zack's downstairs and come up any minute" she said "don't worry about him he is probably eating or something" I said starting to kiss her "ugh fine" she said she pushed me down onto the bed and started kissing my jaw and leaving pecks are and there soon enough she was on the bottom of me "alex can you just do it already" she said thought gritted teeth I smiled "why of course" I said reaching over getting a condom once I slipped it on I pushed myself into her.

Laurens POV: I can't believe we are doing this with Zack downstairs but I did miss alex and my god I didn't know it would lead to this "alex" I yelled she reached down and starting kissing my neck she groaned loud her hands were on the headboard holding her up she had sweat dripping down from her forehead I reached up and wiped it off she was lossing control and I know she was close soon I felt my stomach tighten and I felt it "alex I'm close" I said "ugh wait "she said I could not handle it anymore I flipped us over so I was on top she looked at me confused but I kept going "hey is everything whoa! Hey!"I heard zack say I screamed and everything happened so fast that alex flipped us over and covered us she was on top of me covering me while the blanket was on us "umm I can explain" I said "Zack give us a minute we will be down " Alex said "um yeah take your time no rush " he said his eyes covered and face red he walked out and closed the door "well that was awkward" alex said still on top of me "I told you" I said smacking her shoulder "ow" she said "get up so we can get dressed" I said "nope"she said "alex come on " I said "ugh fine but you owe me big time " alex said I rolled my eyes as we both started getting dressed and went down stairs there was Zack sitting on the coach face in his hands "Zack" we both said he looked up "guys I'm sorry I didn't mean to and its not my fault that the room is sound prof " he said looking down "hey bro its ok man we should have locked the door" alex said "yeah Zack its fine its our fault to " I said "I'm gonna go I'm sorry again" he said as he got up I hugged him "thank you for the ride here and I'm sorry you had to see that" I said "your welcome " he said smiling alex then walked him to the door a give him a hug and said bye. She then came and hugged me " I missed you so much" she said "I did to" I said turning around and kissing her.

A/N: well should have listened to Lauren and poor Zack but hope everyone had a good day today :)