yes

A/N: just saying Now if you don't like anything to do with sex or going into detail then skip the chapter

Alex's pov: I was kissing bea I moved my hands down to her waist and picked her up put her on the sink "alex" bea said "what" I said pulling back "we can't " she said "why not?" I said kissing her neck "because this is like cheating" she said "I don't care" I said still kissing her neck I sucked one spot and she moaned "fine" she said as I was about to kiss her the door opened it was some guy "oh sorry" he said and closed the door "first let's get out of here" she said "right" I said "your lucky your house is like down the street not hour away" she said I chuckled "your lucky or we could of just fucked in there " I said "whatever get in" she said as I got in I drove fast she was right it was down the street "whoa what's the rush" she said I looked at her and smirked once we pulled up to the house I got out and opened the door for her she got out I carried her inside and went straight to my room I closed the door and put her down and locked the door I turned around and she was already sitting on the bed I smiled and I walked towards her and kissed her I was on top of her kissing her moving to her neck she lifted my shirt up I pulled it off and went back to work I started pulling her shirt off and lifted her up to take off her shirt layed her back down I took off her bra "your so beautiful " I said and started kissing her breast she wrapped her legs around me and was scratching me back I groaned I got her breast and put in my mouth and sucked on it she moan I felt my self get hard I went down kissing her stomach till I got to her jeans I looked at her and she nodded I unbotten her jeans and took them off and thow them over the bed I took of her underwear and started to kiss her thigh I then got to her center I licked my fingers and stuck one in she moaned loud I stuck other in "fuck alex" she said almost breathless I started moving them in and out I got up and kissed her again with my fingers still in her working her.

Bea POV: I can't believe I'm doing this but god she is so good I was kissing her I moved my hand from her toned stomach to her jean button I know how alex was. She was my first time but we didn't do it like this I un zipped her jeans I felt her thought the boxers she had on she was bigger then I remember I slowly took it out and wrapped my hand around her member her fingers were still in me and I slowly moved my hand up and down she groaned "god bea" she said she started going faster I moaned "faster alex" I moved my hand and put it back on her back stretching her back I soon climaxed she licked her fingers and then I took off her jeans she kicked them somewhere in the room I pushed her back into the bed "bea you don't have to" she said "shh" was all I said before taking her into my month I sucked her and she just pulled me up and kissed me

Alex POV: that was wow I can't believe she did that I was kissing her I pulled away "are you ready" I asked as I got a condom and ripped it with my teeth and put it on "yes" she said I put my hands on the side of her and slowly entered her she moaned and I let out a sharp breath "your so tight" I said I started moving in and out that's when I know I got her "faster" she said as I moaned and went as fast as I could "alex" she yelled as she cumed I layed down on her and rolled over with her top she looked at me and smiled she put her hands on my chest and started moving slowly "don't tease" I said she started going fast but leaned down and started to suck on my neck I was close and this was driving me crazy I soon wrapped my arm around her and cumed we were breathing heavy by now the alcohol was no where in our systems she smiled and looked at me I kissed her and covered us with blanket she fail asleep and had my arm around her I fail asleep .

A/N: that was crazy but don't worry guys Alex and lauren are getting back together soon :)