getting saved and recovery

Alex's POV: I was bleeding I had a busted lip my nose was dripping blood my jaw everything hurt but they stopped hitting me when we heard the broken window I looked up from my hair that was dripping with sweat and water by now still tied up in the chair "go check what was that" the leader said "maybe it was a bird roger" said one of the guys with a mask on that name I know it from somewhere one of the guys left the room roger came up to me I could not see his face because the mask he was wearing "now are you gonna tell us where the lock is or not" he asked I looked up him I was out of breath in pain but I knew that lock what it was on was meaning a lot to my family I knew were it was but I was not gonna till them "no" I said shaking my head " I already told you I don't know what your talking about" I said "yes you do" he said throwing other hit I only felt numb "no I don't" I said as he was getting ready to hit me again we heard a scream from outside they all locked at each "go check what that was" roger said all the guys left the room leaving just me and him "now I'm going to ask you one more time! Where is the lock!" He yelled at me "I don't know what your talking about!" I said he pulled out a gun "what you gonna do shoot me?" I asked i saw movement from behind roger the window I looked a roger then back at the window it was Zack he smiled at me I saw him with 3 fingers up I just slightly nodded from outside we heard glass breaking and things being throw at the walls I knew very well it was people "tell me where the lock is" roger said I looked back at the window and Zack nodded "ok but first the pin is 1 to the left 2 around and 3 right " I said as on que Zack came crushing though the window knocking roger down making roger drop the gun "this asshole is for hurting her" Zack said as he took off the mask and started punching the roger "Alex there is pocket knife in my back pocket try and get it while I finish this guy off" he said I just tried to move but again I was tied up punch after punch Zack thow I know the roger knocked out Zack got up and went around me and cut the rope off "you look like hell" he said I chuckled "thanks because I mean I didn't just get beat" he laughed "but what happened to the other guys" I said "swat team got them " he said as I went around him to see roger I know him he got his ass kicked bad but I did know him he was my dads assistance he was slowly waking up "hey roger " I said "what the " he didn't get to finish because I punched him after punching him kicking him and just beating him swat team came and got us "roger Martinez your under a rest for kidnappings of 8 people and assault for 8 people charges are pressed against you so you have the right to ramin silent what you say shall be held against you in the court if you can not get a lawyer you will be provided with one" the swat team member told him as he out him the car with all the other works of my dad Zack picked me up " I know your to weak to walk come on" he said I just nodded once we got outside I saw my mom who caming running to me "Alex my baby" she said crying I just gave her a weak smile she just hugged me crying "he is gonna pay for what he did " I heard my dads voice I looked up "dad?" I said "Alex I swear he will pay for what he did " he said I just nodded my head "what did he want from us " he said "where the lock was" I said looking down "did you tell him?" He asked "I'm fine Carlos thanks for asking I didn't just risk my life but no I didn't" I said as I got up slowly walking away "you can't walk away from your dad I'm still talking to you" he said I scuffed "whatever" I said "babe" I heard I looked to my left "Lauren" I said as I hugged her "ah babe " I said "I'm so sorry" she said "its fine " I said still walking towards the per medic's * 2 hours later at the hospital*
(Doctors walk in )
"Alrights ms. Gonzalez well your nose is fine your jaw will be sore for a while your head is also gonna hurt for a while we are gonna give you some pain killers your ribs well you have two broken on each side its gonna take time for them to heal pain killers for that to you do have miner scraps and bruises but ice them and put cream on" he said I nodded "alright doc got it thank you " I said "your recovery is gonna take some time so you might wanna be on bed rest for a while" he said I nodded as he left the room I turned to Zack "thank you Zack and I'm sorry" I said " you don't need to be sorry I get it and I'm always gonna protect you guys Alex your like my sisters and I do think its best if you go solo you have the voice for it and I know your gonna make it far" he said as he got up to hug me I smiled and hugged him "oops did we mess something up "I heard Lauren say "no" I said turning to look at all of cimorelli and Bea I smiled "you guys are fine" I said "well I mean we have you to thank you did save us " Amy said I smiled as they all hugged me I turn to see Bea and Lauren talking and laughing I looked them confused "what? Yes we are talking are friends " Lauren Said I just chuckled.

A/n: soooo tell me what you guys think I'm thinking of ending this book soon but like and comment tell what you guys think.