the date

Alex POV: so it's Friday and I'm frecking out I mean I didn't know if it's a date or not! Gugh. man its just Lauren alex chill.. shut it your not helping I said to myself god I swear I need to get that checked. What I'm gonna do I didn't even have a plan the movies just to original.
*phone goes off* ugh what now

"hello" I said more pissed off then anything "whoa there kido its only me chill don't beat my head off" I heard jacks say I sighed "I'm sorry jacks just today is my date with Lauren and I have no idea what to wear or take her " I said "date?! When was this?! And wow your smart" she said I also heard the sarcasm in her voice "shut it and I didn't even know if its a date" I said "ah well your lucky because me and Zack's are around the corner of your house" she said "tell me your kidding" I said " I feel not wanted but nope open your door " she said "ugh fine" I said as I hung up and went down stairs and opened the door sure enough jacks and Zack were there getting out of Zack's ford 2015 f-150 all black I honestly liked that truck.
"Hey hey let's start with your clothes why don't we" jacks said as she and Zack came in " I have nothing to wear like for real" I said " well there your lucky because I so happened to have clothes that I was gonna give you that I didn't want anymore" Zack said I looked him "let's go then what are we waiting for" I said as i pulled them inside and we rushed upstairs to my room once Zack thown everything on my bed I have to say the clothes was nice and my style yes I wear guy clothes some times what can I say I like it anyway getting back. After about five minutes of looking thought clothes "ah what about this shirt with these shorts and I'm sure you have shoes that fit" jacks said I looked at what jacks layed out I gotta admit it was pretty nice outfit a MTV shirt and cargo shorts it was simple I liked it "I think I do " I said as I went into my closet to find the Nike's I was looking for once I found them I brought them out "yup they go well" jacks said "alright alex I got your date idea" Zack said " at longest it does not involve a frecking animal we are good" I said "it was one time get over it! And the beach take her to Santa Monica pair you know " he said "omg Zack yes why didn't I think of this thank you thank you" I said as I hugged him "your welcome now go get ready " he said "I still gotta text Lauren and tell her to get ready" I said "that's already I got it covered now go" jacks said as she rushed me to my bathroom.

Laurens pov:
Today was Friday alex was taking me out today and I'm frecking out ugh omg I don't even know what to wear is it a date what is it?! I groaned loud that Lisa came into my room "what's wrong laur you look out of it" she said " my date with alex is today and I don't know what to wear or ugh" I said "date? When was this? that you never told us" she said I faceplamed myself nice going Lauren I thought "she asked me if I wanted to hang out with her when I spent the day with her the other day which I found adorable of how she was acting she was rubbing the back of her neck and her face was red and she was also bitting her lip which " whoa there laur " Lisa said cutting me off "what? " I said confused
"dude it's a date" she said " ok wait! What?! Omg I have a date with alex and I'm not even ready omg Lisa!!!" I said freaking out "laur breath calm down I will help you get ready just breath" she said *ding* my phone went off
Alex : be ready in 2hrs so I can pick you up
Me: ok just um where are we going? If I can know
Alex : Santa Monica pair
I didn't reply back since I need to go "really a monkey and heart emoji " Lisa said " what shh don't judge me" I said "ok whatever but let's go we have to get you ready " Lisa said

No ones POV: both girls were getting ready and were nervous as heck alex was nervous since she liked Lauren and didn't know if Lauren liked her back also she was nervous since Lauren didn't know her secret but she wanted Lauren to know for some reason. Lauren was nervous since she knew for some reason that she liked alex and the other reason for she never went on a date.

A/n : ok I'm so sorry I know this is a short update but better update then nothing right? But band and school are beating me up right now but the next update will be better and longer I promise