leave it lets go

Laurens POV: the doorbell rang and a knock on the door we all looked at dani and amy. "Eh not in the mood" Dani said we looked at Amy "I don't feel like getting up" she said "ugh fine I will get it" Lisa said and got up. I looked at Christina and Katherine they both strugged there shoulders "umm lauren " Lisa said coming back in "there is someone at the door for you" she said look anywhere but us "who" I asked "ummm Jake" she said "what!!" We all yelled Lisa jumped back "no no I'm not gonna talk to him " I said "tell him to leave " Christina said "its to late for that" a voice said that I never wanted to hear again Jake was my ex boyfriend that our relationship was not good he would abuse me in a way I would always get home with bruises or scars till Christina had enough and pressed changers against him. "What do you want" Christina said "just to talk to lauren" he said "get out Jake I don't wanna talk to you" he said "just give me 5 minutes" he said I looked at Christina "fine but my sisters are gonna watch from the door " I said "ok that's fine" he said as I walked out with him and my sisters following and staying where the door was "what do you want" I said as he leaned against his car "I came to say sorry for the way I treated you" he said we kept talking then he looked at me and leaned in I looked him and leaned in and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and put mine on his neck. I then heard clapping and pulled away my eyes widen "that was beautiful" alex said

Alex's POV: after we got our tattoos we ate and "come on lets go talk to your girl and explain everything " bea said "fine" I said as we got up and paid as I drove I felt like something was wrong but stayed quite once we got outsides Laurens house there she was kissing a guy and leaned against his car I clunched my jaw "alex " bea said I got out and looked at the house no one was outside I started clapping soon they pulled away Lauren looked at me shocked "that was beautiful" I said "alex I can explain" lauren said "no lauren I don't need explaing I guess I was not enough right" I said "who are you?" The guy asked I looked at him and just started laughing "really ? Lauren? A tumbler wanna be? " I said "alex" Lauren said "na who you talking about post up" the guy said walking towards me "jake no please" Lauren. Said holding him back "what post up come on" I said taking off my jacket he stepped around Lauren and came at me he was gonna punch me but I got him and thow him to the ground he groand "alex please stop" lauren said "you cheated on me" I said "you told me I was cheating on you when I never was bea is my best friend I never would cheat on you" I said " but you did lauren" I said I was close to her she started crying "it meant nothing to me " she said I looked into her eyes "did he make you feel like I do"I said touching her face and lips "no" she said still crying a tug on my shirt and getting pulled back on to the ground I felt a punch after punch I started laughing to myself he punches like a damn girl "get off her" I heard Dani say when he looked up I punched him straight into the jaw he fall on the side I got up "holy crap you have bloody nose" Dani said I chuckled he got up "come on " he said I looked at Dani she nodded I grabbed him by the shoulders and thow punch after punch to him that my hand was hurting I punched him one more time and he fell to the floor "alex" bea said I turned around "come on leave it let's go " I said bea just nodded and got on the driver side of the car and drove away .

Christina POV: I walked outside to see Lauren crying Jake on the floor Dani smiling and alex's car driving away I raised my eye brow confused "what happened I go inside to use the bathroom and this happened" I said "well what happened was Lauren and Jake were kissing alex got here beat the crap out of Jake Cuz he started it and yeah she left bloody nose and everything and bea was with her" Dani said smiling "wow ok" I said "Lauren are you ok" I asked " I cheated on her I didn't pull away I kissed him" she said as right on time Jake wake up whoa alex did kick his ass. He had busted lip bloody nose everything I smiled " you can leave Now and don't come back got it?" I said "clear " he said and got up and left "lauren come on " I said its gonna be a long night.

Alex's POV: bea drove us while I cleaned up my nose soon enough we were outside house with loud music and stuff I looked at bea "let's go" she said I got out and followed her once we got inside it smelled like alcohol and sweat "hey guys I brought someone"bea said as she got a red cup "alex" I heard all 5 girls they looked beautiful I hugged them all I looked at lauren and Camilla holding hands and i smirked "Camren" I said they blushed ally was with her boyfriend troy I looked at normani and Dinah. Normani was talking to some guy and Dinah had shot glasses ready and smirked at me I smirked. *some time later* my vision was getting blury yup I was drunk "body shots!" I heard someone yell " I'm next" I said "alright" the guy said the guy did body shot on a girl the girl got up I didn't get to see the next girl because the guy asked me what i want "give me tequila" I said "alright " the guy poured salt on the girls neck and poured tequila from her breast to her stomach where the shot glass was I licked her neck down to her stomach drank the shot as the girl got up i noticed it was bea her eyes widened got off the table and ran I ran after her once I caught her I opened a door pushed us in and closed the door it was a bathroom "why are you running ?" I asked her back once against the sink "I don't know" she said I looked into her eyes leaned down and kissed her.

A/N: there is a part two don't worry but what do you think?