meeting mom and house tour

Lauren POV: when alex picked me up I was shocked at the car a BMW white! But she said it was her moms and she didn't feel like getting the keys to her car which I laughed at she was dressed in basketball shorts and t-shirts and Jordan's which look frecking awesome also christina giver her rules which I felt shocked at but alex told her she would take care of me. Alex is so pretty and just ugh wait lauren your straight what I'm? " lauren we here" alex said her voice still raspy from waking up which I fail in loved with. As I looked up my eyes widened her house was big!.

Alex's POV: as we drove to my house it was pretty quite besides the music playing and lauren looked deep in thought I decided just to stay quite as we turned into my street. I was thinking why did Christina give me rules I mean I understand but I would not hurt Lauren or even disrespect her and of course I would keep her safe no matter what I looked up to see we were at my house I notice Lauren still in deep thought "Lauren we are here" I said as I said that she looked up and her eyes widened I just chuckled as I got out and went around to up her door.

Lauren's POV: I was shocked her house so big a big lawn and everything my door opened I turn to see alex hold the door open for me and waiting for me to get out which I Did.

Alex just smiled at me "come on" she said as she dragged me to the house holding me hand which I smiled because I liked the feeling it felt nice. When we entered it was even bigger on the inside a big living room and near wall on far left the stair case it was beautiful. alex kept walking with me holding her hand and I was just looking all over the place.

" mom here are your keys" I heard alex say I turned when I heard mom "no problem sweety why who is this?" Her mom said I smiled shy "ah mom this Lauren Lauren this my mom" alex said "hi its nice to meet you miss Gonzalez" I said then I realized what I said " I mean I'm so sorry I didn't mean it" I said panicking her mom just laughed "its ok lauren it happens but you can call me Ariana or mama a " she said and smiled.

alex just looked at us smiling "well mom I'm gonna show Lauren around maybe watch a movie in the movie room" alex said " ok well behave please I have to go to work but take care Lauren it was nice to meet you" mama a said " its was nice meeting you to mama a" I said as she hugged us and walked out "so let's get started why don't we" alex said "ok here is the kitchen as you can see and that's the living that door is to the garage"she said "come on" she said as she dragged me upstairs *10mins later* oh my got alexs house is big my god "ah here it is " she said as she opened the door to a room and walked in as I followed her whoa. "This my room as you can see I like it dark and glowy" she said she was right her room was painted a dark blue with glow in the dark stars and a desk with a apple computer on it and then by the window her bed it was pretty big her room was awesome "wow this room I want it!" I said she laughed " I don't think so come on" she said as she walked out and I followed her "this is where it all happens" she said as I followed her and my eyes widen her own recording studio she had everything the sound system and the recording booth and on the far left she had guitar's by the door a little far into the wall she had a coach and a table in front of it filled with papers all over "wow" was all I could say "its pretty awesome but I got something better" she said what could be better then a recording studio? I thought as followed her.

A/N : so here is the first part I'm sorry if its not the best just busy with school but I will update on Saturday also almost 100 views wow thanks