hospitals and cimorelli

Alex POV: when we were skating to the snack bar ethan decided the we should race and whoever made it last had to pay for the food then again I didn't wanna pay for it so I took off skating as fast as I could. " your so on alex" I head Steven yell " yeah well come on try to catch me I'm not paying!" I yelled back.
as I turned around I noticed a girl look off in the distance she was actually really pretty but I was getting closer and I was getting closer fast! "Watch out" I yelled by the time she turned around I was close so I just got her and pulled her on top of me so she wouldn't get hurt and I landed the impact.

"Ugh" I groaned I opened my eyes to see the girl on top of me she was actually beautiful but she looked familiar as she lifted her head up her eyes widened and I notice who it was.

"Oh my god are you ok?" She said "your Lauren cimorelli" I said she smiled her beautiful smile " yes I'm but are you ok?" She asked again her eyes full of concern " I think I'm but I would um if I could get up?" I said she looked at me again and blushed.

"oh yeah I'm sorry" she said as she got up and off of me "its my fault I should have been looking where I was going" I said as I tried to get up but felt a sharp pain on my backside and hand "ow mother that hurts" I said Lauren looked Down at me "don't move if it hurts" she said " well aren't you caption obvious" I said and smiled she just rolled her eyes at me I was just looking at her.

"damn that was some impact" I head ethan say as him and Steven got closer well there goes that moment I thought.
" oh hey guys what's up" I said "dude are you ok that seem like a hard impact with the ground " Steven said " well smart one if you should know the ground felt lonely so I thought why not give it a hug" I said and I heard Lauren laugh and i smiled.
"but can you get up?" ethan asked "that I can't my back hurts and my hand so does you guys wanna help me up?" I asked "come on" ethan said as him and Steven picked me up "ugh" the pain was just I can't even they went to sit me down on the bench.
" we need to get you checked" Steven said " that's already being covered" I head a voice say I looked besides Lauren to see dani cimorelli "your dani cimorelli" I said "yes I'm and don't worry Lisa is on her way to take us to the hospital" dani said "I'm pretty sure I'm good " I said as I tried to get up but failed "yeah your not and I'm taking you to the hospital" I heard a voice say I then looked to my left to see Lisa cimorelli "and there is no if ands or but's about it can you guys carry her to the truck" she asked ethan and Steven " yeah sure" they both said as the lifted me up and to the truck. Great I thought as we pulled out of the skate park.

Lauren POV: the girl that caught me and took the fall for me is actually pretty. I can't believe she got hurt because of me I felt so bad but her smile is so beautiful and her sarcasm is funny. I felt so bad because she couldn't get up her friends had to help her and thank god for dani for being there and calling Lisa because I didn't even know to do. " Lauren!" Lisa yelled making me jump "yes what " I said "let's go weirdo or your just stand there and look at the ground all day " she said "right let go" I said but ran back to get my skateboard and her skateboard and her snapback I have not gotten her name yet but I will ask her later.
for it.
*skips car ride*
Alex POV:
When we got to the hospital the guys had to carry me off the truck and inside the hospital did I tell you I hate hospitals.. Well I hate hospitals!!!! But on the bright side I'm here with 3/6 cimorelli sister's and I have ethan and Steven so yeah lisa was signing me in "um I never got your your name" I head someone say I turned to my right and it was Lauren "oh right sorry I'm alex" I said look right into her eyes she smiled and said " hi alex" I smiled " hey kid what's your name" I heard lisa say "alex Gonzalez" I said never taking my eyes off of Lauren. her eyes widened when I said my last name " your dad owns Gonzalez inc"she said I sighed "yeah that's him" I said and looked away .
I really don't like talking about my dad since he divorced my mom but left us everything and still calls to check up on me.
" alex Gonzalez" the nurse called my name I raised up hand since I couldn't get up she rolled a chair to my side and helped get on it. She then looked at everyone and said they could follow us to the back so they could take x-rays.

So update there is part two I'm working on it it should be up later today but like and comment