the tour and the secret

Lauren's POV: today was actually fun I can't believe alex paid $50 for a panda bear. I actually loved today it was the best but I have to tell her we drove in silent's besides the radio playing which was connected to alex's iPod the next song made me smile and try not to laught let's do this by hanna Montana.
I looked at alex she seemed out of it I didn't say anything she held my hand while she was driving every once in a while she would squeeze my hand or rub her thumb on backside of my hand I would usually squeeze her hand back she told me wanted to take me to her favorite place I said ok she still seems out of it.
I just looked at her and took in every outline of her from her eyes focus in the rode to her lips and she would lick them every one in while or bite them them or to her nose to how she scrunched it up every once in while and how her jaw was clunched and her jaw line was perfect how her hand on the steering wheel was tightly holding it and knuckles white or how her shoulders and arms wore built and you could tell.
I looked up again to see we where in front of a house just it was not her house i turned to my left to see alex getting out I stayed seated since I knew she was gonna open the door as on cue she opened the door and held her hand out for me to get out as I got out I notice her eyes were dark then usually " this my beach house I bought when I was 16 well my dad did but yeah I like to come.here when I need to" she said her voice low and rasper then usually she held my hand as we walked inside she stayed quite what happened everything was fine like 1hr ago? She opened the door " do you want anything to drink or eat" she asked " um water if that's fine" I asked "sure just wait here" she said as she walked away I looked around I found the place quite cozy pictures of alex and her friends there was one picture of alex and her mom smileing I smiled there was other picture which I'm guessing was Alex's dad family she looked like her dad she didn't seem happy there her face was serious she was not even smiling I frowned I guess she was not in the mood for a picture "ah I see you found my dad's family " I heard her say I jumped littel and looked back at her with a glass of water in her hands "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare are you ok ?" She asked her voice with concern but eye still the dark color "yes I'm fine thank you " I said getting the water from her we sat down and coach "I gotta tell you something" we both said at the same time alex smiled for the first time since the car ride "you go ahead go first " she said "no its fine you can" I said "Lauren go ahead go first " she said I understood I took a deep breath " well so you know how we brought out our ep" I asked she nodded "well we are going on tour around the u.s" I said she looked at me " that's um good I'm so happy for you guys when?" She asked I could tell the sadness in her eyes "by the end of September " I said "oh well I mean we still have July and august right? " she asked "of course and I'm still going to your football game " I said she smiled "good and my #2 fan" she said "who's #1 " I asked "my mom duh" she said I laughed "of course so what did you have to tell me" I asked her face went serious again and her eyes went to a dark color "umm" she said rubbing the back of her neck and bitting her lip.

Alex's POV: she was going in tour this sucked but I mean I got two months with her who I'm kidding I'm gonna fucking miss her "of course so what did you have to tell me?" She asked shit I gotta tell her "umm" I said rubbing the back of my neck and bitting my lip trying to figure out how to tell her "alex are you ok" lauren asked "yeah just this hard like only my family and the band know" I said "take your time" she said I took deep breath looked down at my hands "just look if you don't wanna talk to me anymore after or something that's fine i understand" I said still looking down I felt her sit next to me and take my hands "alex look at me" lauren said I looked up with my eyes watery " I'm not gonna leave you ever even if you killed someone" she said I chuckled and I knew she was telling the truth "um I guess I better tell you then " I said taking another deep breath "so I was born right and well I was born different" I said she looked confused "born different how? " she asked "um ugh ok so you know have you ever heard of intersex ?" I asked she nodded "well yeah" I said looking down it was quite I looked up to see her still get it I got up to get my keys because I knew I already "so you have a guy part? " she asked I sighed and looked down again "yes lauren I do look if you don't want to talk to me or anything I " I got cut off by a pair of lips on mine they were soft and tasted like strawberry god her lips felt so right "shut up" she said I nodded and kissed her again I pulled her close to me with my hands on her waist and her hands on my neck she pushed me to coach we just stayed kissing ever so slow when we need air we pulled away her forehead on my forehead both of us breathing hard " I told you I was not gonna leave you alex and I don't care honestly if you have a guy part or not I don't care because I just want you" lauren said I kissed again "I want you to lauren ". I said "let's make it official" I said smiling "be my girlfriend?" I asked "alex I....

And oh clif hanger guy but don't worry your update is up next week but is lauren gonna say yes? What do you think of Alex's sectect? Will they make it back home in time?