i love her

Alex POV: I opened the door "you gotta be kididng me" I said "what do you want" I said they just smiled and i felt something it hit the back of my head then everything became black.

No one pov: as Alex was being dragged into the car they didn't notice Zack was still there. he looked shocked they all had mask on so he could not till who it was and Alex was knocked out they struggled to put her into the truck but when they did they left Zack followed them even if Alex did quite the band and did the things she did he was not gonna let her get hurt or her killed as the truck speed up he speed up to he notice where it was going to the beach house he slowed down to not be noticed he even kept going when they turned into the road to go to the beach house he stopped at little shop and parked his truck he got out and went to get a baseball bat made a phone call And then left to the house.

Kidnapper 1: as we got to the beach house I noticed Alex was still knocked out we did knock her out pretty well I looked to my left and nodded my head as they got out and took her out of the truck. We carryed her in side to the house and sat her down in a chair and got rope and put it around her tight and knotting it her head was hanging as she was still knocked soon she would wake up.
*20 mins later*
Alex POV: I felt a pounding in my head I slowly opened my eyes and tryed to move my hands but something was stopping me I looked down and saw rope around me trying to pull it off but it was to tight "don't even try" I heard someone say I looked up and saw five people with mask "what do you want from me" I said they just chuckled one of them snapped there fingers and two of them left the room "your not gonna get away with this my dad and mom won't stop till they find you and they will make you pay" I said "your mom and dad won't do anything" they said "do you not know who I'm? I'm Alexandra Gonzalez daughter of Carlos Gonzalez and Ariana Gonzalez the owners of Gonzalez inc" I said with my jaw clunched "we know who you are and that's not your mother's name it is Ariana lovato also your family is related to demi lovato " they said I blinked twice how in the world do they know "we know you and you know us" they said "then show your faces" I said but as they were about to say something the two people that walked out came back in but with two people in chairs and same position as me just with bag over there heads and they both looked like girls they put them next to me I looked at them confused as the removed the bags I looked to my left and saw her blonde her her eyes were red from crying and had tape over her mouth she looked up and started crying when she saw me she had a bruise on the side of her face "you asshole you hit her" I yelled as I tried to get up from my chair but only causing me to get hit on the face they forced my head to the right as they took off the bag of the other girl her brown hair failing down and she also had tape on her mouth "Lauren" I said she looked up at me and started crying she had a busted lip and her face was red "what do you want from me" I said I heard another snap of fingers and four people left the room "let them go " I said "do whatever you want money? Anything just let them go " I said "we don't need money " the only left said I'm guessing the leader as the four people came back in with four more people it was Lisa Dani Amy Katherine they were crying to and had bruises "listin asshole let them go " I said with the snap of fingers I was getting punched all I heard was Lauren yell my name Bea crying to stop "enough" I heard "bring in the last one" the leader said as one came up with Christina same as all of us "let them go take me let them go " I said "why should we let them go " the leader asked "I love them let them go I love all of them " I said looking at Christina Amy Katherine Lisa Lauren Dani and Bea "just let them go take me they don't deserve this let them go" I said "ok fine " the leader said "just can I say bye before" I said "2mins and we stay here" he said they started to in tie us once they untied us I hugged Christina "take care of her make her happy don't let her get down" Christina only cryed and nodded I hugged Katherine "take care of all them stay strong" I said I hugged Amy and Dani next "take care weridos I love you guys all of you " I said next I hugged Lisa "take care look out for them kick ass if you have to" I said I looked at Bea and hugged her "don't cry Bea its gonna be alright its gonna work ok go home write songs nothing bad is ever going to happens to any of you I love you " I said " I love you to but go for your girl " she said I looked her confused she hugged me and kissed my cheek I went to Lauren I hugged her she hugged me back "I'm so sorry for everything" I said " I'm sorry to I forgive you"she said I looked at her and took off the necklace I had and put it on her it had alex Gonzalez #15 in graved with quieter back on it and my school color green I kissed her "I love you" I said "I love you to" she said "ok times up" the leader said as I got pulled away "wait Bea here" I said as I gave her my watch bracelet and necklace she looked at me confused but I only nodded my head as they each got pulled out of the room they tied me up again as they were hitting me we heard a window break.

A/n: so what do you think guys? Sorry I have not update but winter break so yay