Therapy Group-Joshler

A/U: Tyler has been sent to a therapy group by his mother is attempt to help his depression and self harm issues. He wasn't looking forward to attending these sessions but once he meets Josh, a teen like himself struggling with depression, he realizes maybe therapy isn't so bad after all.

Tyler's POV:

"I'm not going, I don't need help, mom. Everyone there are going to have actual issues, I swear I'm sane!" I lied easily to my mother which I know I shouldn't have, she was only trying to help me.

Truth be told, I wasn't as sane as I presented myself to be. Blurry is still here and very alive but Blurry's the one I'm not. As much as I dreaded attending a therapy group this is for the best.

I currently sit in a plastic chair far to small and uncomfortable for my liking, with many more similar to mine grouped in a circle. I peered around at the others around me playing a game I like to call, "why the fuck are they here for?"

The one with the blue hair and ear piercings is probably here for-oh shit, he's cute. I observed his features for quite sometime but was disturbed by a voice calling for everyone's attention.

"Good afternoon everyone toda- Frank please sit down." The women said with far too much patience in her voice.

The boy kicked the empty chair seated next to him with his foot startling a few of us in the circle, before grumbling something under his breath and taking a seat. The only one who didn't seem to be shocked by his behavior but pleased with it, was a boy with bright red hair.

"Today is the first day of therapy for all you young teens, remember I'm here to help you. My name is Dr. Williams. Now, why don't we go in a circle a tell one another our name, age and why we're here. Gerard, why don't you go first?"

The boy stood up before beginning to speak, "I'm Gerard but please, call my Gee. I'm 17 years old and I'm here for pyromania, which means I have a impulse control disorder where I deliberately start fires. My parents sent me here after I almost set the house on fire, oops?" He finished by winking at Frank who blushed and looked down. My stomach turned at the fact I was stuck in a room with someone who could possibly burn this place to the ground.

"I'm Frank. I'm 16 and according to everyone I have anger management problems. I don't have fucking anger problems!" By now the boy was screaming angrily while everyone looked as scared as the next but Gerard sat there smirking. "I'm a violent guy who doesn't believe in violence." He calmed down by now but one person decided to speak up.

"Looks like you have major anger issues to me." Frank launched at him throwing punches before Dr. Williams disconnected the two. "Pete. Control yourself." She gave Pete a warning glare before taking her seat. He was left with a bloody lip but nothing serious, a boy with blond hair wearing a fedora and cardigan looked like a concerned parent examining his bloody lip.

"Josh, how about you go next." She said with a warm smile. Josh was the cutest boy I've ever seen and he had the most beautiful smile, the way his eyes scrunched up a little and his smile covered his face.

"Hey, I'm Josh Dun, I'm 18 and I'm here for um, suicidal thoughts." His some-what cheery voice lowered in sadness before returning to his seat with his head down. How could someone so beautiful be so sad?

It was my turn to speak after Patrick, who was here for obsessive compulsive disorder and I'm pretty sure him and Pete are dating and Brendon who was here for HDHD.

I stood up my nerves going wild from speaking in front of a large group of people, stuttering a little I opened my mouth and began talking. "My name is Tyler Joseph and I'm 17 and here for depression and self harm." I sat down earning a few glances of sympathy from my peers which is exactly what I didn't want. Josh looked up only for us to make eye contact and look away. I swear I saw him blush but I'm not the one to make assumptions.