Home Improvement-Moodie

A/U: Max and Steven just bought their first home together after they recently got married. Surprised by the amount of work that needs to be done, they work as a team to decorate their new home, well they try.
__________________________

"PUT YOUR LEGS INTO IT, STEVEN!" Max called out from one side of the couch.

"This is a lot harder than it looks, Max!" Steven screamed from the opposite side.

The newly wed couple have recently bought their first official family home together and they were currently getting settled into it. Luckily for them, they make a great team, right?

"Place it over there-ow!"

In attempt to place their new couch in the center of their living room, Steven dropped it and landed on Max's foot which resulted in him screaming out in pain.

"Goddamn it, Max, are you okay?"

"Bitch, does it look like I'm okay? Steven you dropped the couch on my foot!"

"Babe it wasn't my fault! Maybe if you weren't freaking out I wouldn't of dropped the damn couch!"

"Fuck off, but if your attractive face wasn't distracting me then maybe this wouldn't of happened, so technically this is your fault, Steven!"

One thing about Max was that he hated being wrong and he hated being blamed for things even if it was his fault, so naturally he found a way to blame Steven.

++++

"Harder, babe!" Steven screamed out which could probably be heard down the street.

"It's heavy! What do you want me to do?"

The two were currently attempting to bring their mattress up the stairs and into their new master suite. The key word being attempting here. In reality, neither could fit the mattes up the stairs and if wasn't because either one of them weren't strong enough, but because the mattress was too big.

"Lift! Lift! Max, watch the picture frame!"

"I hated-" smash, "-that picture anyways, Steven!"

"Smh I loved that picture, we looked so cute in it!"

"Did you really just say 'smh' out loud. I think we need a divorce and correction, you looked cute as hell. I looked like a trashbag."

+++++

"Max, just pound the nail into the wall, it isn't that hard." Steven sighed slumping down into the makeshift couch planted in the middle of their living room.

"I'll pound you into the wall!" Max screamed back like a child but at the same time being dead serious.

"Do it." Steven said in a monotone voice, looking Max straight in the eyes.

Let's just say they had a bit of a "break" after that.

__________________________

Okay sorry this is short and messy, I'm working on two extra fics that you should TOTALLY check out btw, one is Ryden and the other Lynexa. But I believe everyone needs their share of Moodie so here!!

-nmc!!