Periodic Table Puns-Frerard

A/U: a bunch of pick up lines based on the Periodic Table of Elements I created in Chemistry class instead of paying attention to my teacher!!

Gerard and Frank were sitting in their school's chemistry lab doing their everyday class work.

"Frankie, that's amazing!" Gerard happily announced as he peered over Frank's shoulder. He was carefully drawing out Bohr Models for extra credit and Miss Jackson said it had to be perfect. Much to Frank's disadvantage, he was not the best artist.

"Thanks, Gerard! I've been working on this model for quite a while! I really need to get my average up." The black-haired boy fixed his glasses and he looked down at his forming Bohr Models.

Gerard thought for a while about asking Frank out and everyday he fell more and more for his best friend. Gerard had finally decided to ask him out since the school's dance was coming out and there was no one else Gerard would dream of attending with. Frank had a passion for periodic table puns and all Gerard has been doing was staring at a periodic table to come up with something clever.

"Hey, Frank,"

"Yes, Gerard?"

"Are you Bromine? Because bro will you be mine?"

"You are so copper and tellurium!" Frank said happily as he pulled Gerard in for a hug.

Gerard had to think a moment before realizing that copper was "Cu" and tellurium was "Te" and together it spells out "CuTe".

"Are you Magnesium and Oxygen because when I look at you I think "OMg"!" Gerard said back smiling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The two high school love birds have been together for a while now, both were 27. The two were out on a fancy dinner but Gerard had other plans.

The two sat down eating their food but Gerard got on one knee and began giving a speech about how much Frank means to him. Periodic table puns sorta became their "thing" and Gerard new exactly what to finish off with.

"Frank, you must be made of Iodine, Luthetium, Vanadium, Atrium, Oxygen and Uranium because "I", "Lu", "V", "Y", "O", "U". Will you marry me?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fast forward a few years and the two have started a band with Gerard's brother, Mikey, and best friend, Ray Toro, called, "My Chemical Romance" based on their relationship starting in chemistry class.

A/N: this was short and stupid I just wanted to post something for you guys but yeah this is what I do instead of paying attention in school! Marry Christmas to anyone who celebrates and if you don't have a good day!

-nmc