This Is Not A Party, It's A Hurricane-multiple ships

A/U: Gerard, Frank, Ryan, Brendon, Pete and Josh(+many others) attend their first high school party and things get out of hand.

(anything in italics are based off the song/same lyrics just switched up a bit to fit the character)

main ships: Frerard, Ryden, Joshler, Petekey
side ships: Kellic, Moodie, Alex Babinski + Brian MacDonald, Brian Sella + Mathew Uychich, Gabe Saporta + Dallon Weekes
__________________________

"Did you hear? That Joseph dude is having a party and invited everyone." Pete said taking a seat at the crowded lunch table currently occupied by Gerard, Frank, Ryan, Brendon and Patrick.

"The basketball player, Tyler Joseph?" Josh quickly took the empty seat next to Pete, adding on the the conversation.

It was pretty obvious Josh has the biggest crush on the kid since he did a terrible job hiding it and every time Tyler's name was mentioned his eyes lit up and the sides of his mouth formed into a small smile. They boys felt bad for Josh since Tyler has been dating Jenna Black for a while now.

"Yup! His friend Dallon, the one I caught making out with Gabe Saporta in the locker room, told me about the party in chemistry, said he wanted everyone there." Ryan added, taking a forkful of his spaghetti.

Truth be told this was the first party the small group of friends would attend in their high school careers. Everyone in the group was pretty outgoing aside from Patrick who sat quietly chewing on his sandwich.

What-ifs ran through Patrick's head since he wasn't very good with crowds, he didn't want to tell the rest he wasn't the one to party since if one person did something, they all did something. He really didn't want to be the one stopping them from attending their first party.

"Fuck, yeah! This is gonna be sick! I'm gonna get so wasted and I'm gonna hook up with so many chicks!" Brendon went on but was reminded, "Brendon, you're gay." by Ryan which resulted in Brendon claiming he was "just trying to create the stereotypical party vibe and vagina is gross anyways."

"Do you think Sella and Uychich will be there?" Frank said hopefully, looking up at the boys.

"Frank, I swear to our Lord and Savior, Kevin Ray, if you do drugs with them I will murder you." Gerard sent Frank a warning glare which caused the two best friends to argue and Frank rant about how it was just "going to be this one time."

"Whatever, we need someone who's not going to drink to keep an eye on us and drive us home." Pete said which had to be one of the most mature things he's said in the last 24 hours.

"I'll do it!" Patrick said much too enthusiastically, just happy to be out of the whole party situation. "C'mon, dude. Don't you wanna party with us?" Josh asked curiously.

"No, no! It's fine, I'll be fine!" Patrick smiled assuring the others it was no problem.

"Okay, Patrick, can you pick us all up later around 8:00?" Pete said hoping it wouldn't be a problem with Patrick's parents since it was a Friday night. Patrick nodded his head and the bell rang for next period.
__________________________

"One, two, three!" Ryan has been taking multiple shots with Kellin Quinn and varsity soccer team's, Vic Fuentes, for a good ten minutes. They were all very drunk at the moment and there was no sense of good coming from these events. Nothing monumental ever came from saying, "C'mon dude, just take one last shot."

Steven who demands to be called "Hoodie Allen" rapped about nonsense as Gerard's doing haircuts but I don't think he can see. He has had a few drinks and by a few I mean a lot and no one is quit sure how Steven is letting him near his boyfriend, Max's, face with sharp objects.