Adam and Eve? I'll Fuck Both-Ryden

A/U: Ryden are at the park being the worlds most gayest friends but an Anti-Gay protests comes along and Brendon decides to fuck with them, feelings are unleashed.

TW: very little homophobic slurs (stay safe kids!)
__________________________

Brendon and Ryan had been best friends since third grade, ever since Ryan decided to ask Brendon why he was wearing a pink shirt when "pink was a girl color" and Brendon simply replying, "colors should not have to be for a girl or boy. They should be for both."

Ever since then, the two had been inseparable and would be mistaken as a couple multiple times a week, which really didn't seem to bother either one of them.

The thing about their friendship is that they're very physical with each other in the sense neither were opposed to the idea of holding hands, cuddling, kissing one another's cheek and overall doing things a couple would normally do.

The only thing that sometimes got in the way of these actions were their crushes on each other. How they weren't aware the other liked them, well, I'm not sure considering it's very obvious. Both Brendon and Ryan wanted to be more than friends but neither wanted to admit their feeling for the other.

"Hey, Bren, chase you to the swings!"

The two were currently at the local park, funny how when they were kids they swore they wouldn't be at the park when they had the freedom to roam on their own. Sophomore year and the two are playing at the park like children.

"You beat me, what the fuck?!" Ryan sighed over-dramatically, while Brendon laughed at his friend as they sat on the swings.

"Dare you to jump off!" Brendon shouted playfully once he noticed Ryan was extremely high in the air by now.

"Fine, watch this talent!" And with those words Ryan jumped off the swings stumbling a little as he tried to regain his balance.

It didn't take long for the two 15 year old boys to find themselves wrestling on the grass and then settling on cuddling looking at the clouds.

"You've got to be kidding me." Brendon mumbled under his breath, looking at the group of protesters.

"What is it Bren-Oh. Just calm down we can leave if you want." Ryan soon took notice of the Anti-Gay protestors who decided that protesting in a liberal area at a park full of children was a good idea. Brendon was openly bisexual and Ryan knew how worked up Brendon got when faced with homophobes.

"No, come on! I'm going to give them a piece of my mind!" Brendon angrily stood up, which caused Ryan to try and pull him back.

"Gad hates Fags! It's unnatural to be gay!" The protesters shouted and screamed their useless bullshit, because one) doesn't God love everyone? so shut up and 2) no one cares what you think.

"Hey! If God hates gays then why did he create us? And why the fuck are we so hot then?" Brendon shouted angrily.

"Man and man should not marry, just like how woman and woman should not marry!"

"Oh and news flash! It's 2016 so get the fuck over yourselves and realize I will suck as many dicks as I want!"

"The bible said Adam and Eve! Not Adam and Steve!"

"Good, I'll fuck both! Maybe at the same time, too? Sounds good to me!" Okay, Ryan definitely had to get Brendon away from these guys before he started to get violent.

"Brendon, c'mon lets go. They're not worth your time." Ryan attempted to pull an angry Brendon away from an even angrier group of assholes.

"You know what? Fuck you, suck my ass!" And with that Brendon flipped the group off and he dipped Ryan down and started to kiss him passionately.

Ryan was clueless to what just happened but he knew it was real and truth be told he has been waiting a long ass time for this moment so almost naturally he kissed back. For the sake of being over-cheesy, this kiss set off fireworks and it seemed as if the world slowed down around them.

Melting into the kiss, sparks flew between the two and it was like nothing could stop this moment from happening, even the group of outraged homophobes standing directing in front of them, watching the whole scene unfold.

If you were foreign to the whole scene taking place, you would find it quite odd that two fifteen year old boys were making out infront of an anti-gay protest in the middle of a park, but no one seemed to care.

Normally, the two pulled away for air, Brendon and Ryan were both blushing like idiots and Brendon still had Ryan dipped down in his arms.

"Fuck, I, I've been wanting to do that for a while." Brendon laughed nervously still blushing, pulling Ryan up to a standing position.

The protesters were beyond pissed at this point, obviously taken aback that they just made out right there and then.

"Fuck you, assholes!" Brendon finished off his angry rant with another flip of his finger and grabbing Ryan's hand and kissed his cheek.

The two were making their way home at this point, walking in s comfortable silence; both their hands intertwined and a smile that painted both their faces.

"Ryan, I-I kinda might of liked you since, like, I don't know, eighth grade." Brendon took unnecessary pauses between words making sure Ryan wasn't freaked out.

"I definitely liked you since eighth grade, Bren." Ryan's smile gree wonder at Brendon's confession and he replied with a relieved laugh.

"I was maybe, wondering, you'd be interested in possibly going on a date with me?"

"Sure, I'd love that Bren!" This led to Ryan giving a quick peck on his lips and Brendon blushing, again.

"A-alright! I-I'll text you the details, babe....can I call you babe? If not that's totally chill, bro." Brendon wasn't usually this nervous around anyone, let alone Ryan, but then again he was attempting to ask out his crush(and best friend) and just called him "babe".

"One, yes you can call me babe and two, don't "bro" me, we were just making out in the middle of a park." Ryan was beyond nervous, so naturally he added in his sense of humor.

"Okay! See you then, babe." Ryan certainly liked the sound of "babe" coming from Brendon's mouth, especially directed at him.

The rest of the walk to Ryan's door was filled with smiles and more blushing, as well as the relief it was off both their chests.

They soon reached Ryan's porch and it was like one of those cliché romance movies. "See you, bye, baby." Ryan had said goodbye and Ryan had kissed him passionately and then walked inside leaving a flustered Brendon Urie standing outside the Ross' household.