"Romeo And Juliet Can Go Fuck Themselves, Josh"-Joshler

A/U: a Literature club decided to read Romeo and Juliet but the club was soon divided between two groups of students each one having a different interpretation of the book. The groups don't communicate and become enemies, but what happens when two members of the opposite groups develop feelings for each other?
__________________________

"Romeo and Juliet is a horrible love story! They're just two kids who claim they're in love, what do they know about love?"

"What are you talking about? Romeo and Juliet is one of the best pieces of literature ever written! It's a story about the sacrifices people make for love! Who cares if they're just teenagers? They're not robots, they have feelings, too!"

"They're teenagers, for heaven's sake! They're just two idiots desperate to have some romance in their lives, in no way did they need to take it that far!"

"That's enough! I didn't mean for this debate to be taken this far. Tyler, Josh, please take your seats." Mr. Armstrong was currently teaching his tenth grade Literature club about Romeo and Juliet. His students on the other hand we a little more passionate about the topics than he expected.

"It's not a love story worth mentioning." Tyler grumbled under his breath as he took his seat.

"Since you all seem to be very passionate about this topic, I'm going to be assigning a group project. Since this is a literature club, it's fairly small. I will divide you guys into two groups; one group who approves of their decisions, and one who doesn't. You will then create a argument for your side and have a debate."

The students were then divided into two groups. The group in not favor of Romeo and Juliet's decisions consisted of, Tyler Joseph(who would carry the team in the debate), Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross and Lynn Gunn. The group who in favor of their actions were, Joshua Dun(team debater), Melanie Martinez, Pete Wentz and Mikey Way.
__________________________

"That's it! No one is to communicate with the enemies, got it?" Pete was a little too serious about the scenario.

"Pete, aren't you best friends with Brendon? You talk to him everyday. I don't think you can last one hour without talking to him." Mikey said which caused Pete to glare in his direction.

"War means no friends!" Pete screamed back, planning out the debate.

"I agree, that fucking Joseph kid is going to go down, and not just on me." Josh huffed out, crossing his arms over his chest in frustration.

"Really? Did you need to say that?" Melanie let out in an exaggerated tone, to say the least she was the most mature one out of the four.

__________________________

"I propose we go and spy on them after school. I know they'll be at the track since Josh has practice and they'll all be there." Tyler said, rather proud of his plan.

To say the least, one of the many reasons the members took their "friendly" debate this far is because they're way too competitive and way too serious about literature.

"How did you know Josh has track practice after school?" Ryan quirked an eyebrow at the blushing boy.

"Don't question it, Ross." Brendon replied taking a slight glance at Ryan before directing his gaze back to Tyler.

__________________________

"I have to say this is one of the stupidest things I've ever done." Brendon whispered, the group were currently hiding under the bleachers.

"That says a lot coming from Brendon." Lynn laughed.

"Fuck, Josh looks so good." Tyler breathed out looking at Josh run down the track.