Wrestling Moves-Zack+Rian

A/N: basically this is based off of what I do in wrestling so these are the terms my coach uses and legit my partner got a lowkey boner while doing a crotch pull jfc okay.

A/U: Rian joined wrestling so he could get to know Zack and he goes over to his house to practice wrestling moves for an upcoming competition ;))

Third Person POV:

It was the usual Thursday afternoon for the Baltimore Raven's Wrestling Team(A/N: yes, I'm aware that's their football team ok just go with it its high school!!), a bunch of sweaty guys all over each other, each high schooler pounding their bodies to the mats, each one trying not to get tackled to the floor, sweat forming pools on the floor.

This wouldn't seem to be anyone's cup of tea, especially when you could be at the baking club down the hall, but to Zack, team's captain, and the group of boys practicing, it was.

"Okay, boys," Coach Armstrong, grabbed the attention of the wrestlers while motioning them to stop whatever they were doing at the moment. "As you all know we have a competition coming up this weekend and I need all of you working hard! Before I dismiss you to continue practice I would like to introduce our newest recruit, I saw him and I needed to have him on our team!"

No one seemed to take notice of the shy boy wearing a Misfits shirt standing next to Coach Armstrong. He wasn't very muscular and possibly the smallest on the team, Zack took notice of the boy the second he walked in. Truth be told Zack was captivated by the boy's beauty.

"-Zack, please teach Rian what we've been working on lately. Okay boys, work hard!" And with that Rian shyly walked over to Zack and outstretched his hand. With a firm grip, the boys introduced themselves, both boys' palms were sweaty and their hearts pounding.

Zack's POV:

I wasn't paying much attention to the words floating out of Coach Armstrong's mouth, instead my eyes, and ears, were focused on the boy standing next to him. I assume I was staring since Coach Armstrong broke me out of my trance by clapping his hands and announcing that I would be helping the new addition learn a few more moves before competition.

My heart was pounding in my chest and my hands became sweaty, I never felt this way about anyone before especially not just by looking at them. He confidently walked over to me out stretching his hand which I took in mine giving it a firm shake.

"I'm Rian."

"I-I'm Zack!" Goddamn it, why did I have to stutter?

Instead of replying, he flashed a magnificent smile which literally caused my heart to melt. My legs felt like they couldn't hold my body weight which was quite unusual.

"I'll be right back, I just need to ask my friend something!" I mentally cursed myself for embarrassing myself in front of the cute new boy.  He nodded then my feet quickly carried themselves over to Jack.

"Jack! Um okay so I might have a crush on the new boy...I don't know just a little bit-"

"Dude, I've been watching you. The best part is you have to teach him a crotch pull and a half Nelson. Good luck not getting s boner." Jack laughed as if this were all a joke.

"You're the worst person ever, why are best friends?" He just laughed and shrugged the comment off whispering a "good luck" and pushing me in the direction of Rian.