Drama Club-Kellic

A/U: Vic is the classic punk kid at school and was caught one too many times skipping class and is forced to help out behind the scenes in the drama club.
__________________________

"Victor Fuentes!" Shit. Vic thought to himself as he tried opening the back door of school only for the alarm to go off and the principal, Mr. Frank Wright(A/N: if anyone didn't know, that's Tré Cool's real name), to catch him.

Turning around slowly and presenting the most innocent look on his face, Vic decided to speak, "Yes, sir?"

"What do you think you're doing?" Mr. Wright crossed his arms over his chest looking at Vic dissatisfied with the boy's current actions.

Of course Vic had to be the classic high school punk-trouble maker stereotype. He was always wearing a leather jacket and skipping class, his attitude was nothing amazing and he couldn't care less about his grades and whatever happened to end up on his record.

"Well you see, Mr. Wright," coming up with a lie on the spot and making it believably true was just something Vic Fuentes was naturally gifted at so that's what he did at this very moment. "-I think my gym class may be outside with Mr. Hoppus, and I was simply checking to see if they were there. Couldn't miss class, can I now?"

"Victor, since when did you care about missing class? If I had been an inexperienced teacher when it came to you lying, I would believe that is true. Sadly, this is the fourth time I caught you slipping class this week and detention isn't exactly working for you." Vic wasn't exactly sure what he meant by this, sure, he doesn't show up to detention but that was only because he had better things to do.

"Starting from now, you will help Mr. Armstrong with this year's Drama Production! They meet every Tuesday and Thursday after school! And lucky for you, today is tuesday, have fun!"

Vic didn't think much of this "punishment", if he didn't show up for detention what made Mr. Wright think he would show up to drama club? No one would know if he didn't go and he definitely couldn't be seen with the drama nerds.

"And don't you think about not showing up, I already gave Mr. Armstrong a text and he will tell me when you don't report to the club. Maybe then we can work out a better punishment, hm?"

At this very moment, Vic was beyond pissed he would have to risk his reputation just to help drama kids who had nothing better to do than study and perfect lines on boring plays no one cared about.

"The only reason you assigned me to Mr. Armstrong's club is because you're hooking up with him. We all know it." Vic muttered under his breath which earned a glare from the elder.

The bell market the end of the day and Vic was in no rush to make his way towards the auditorium. Surly this can't be that bad, can it? His thoughts were proven incorrect when he opened the doors to see the biggest asshole in school. Kellin Quinn.

Okay, maybe he wasn't an asshole, maybe it was just the fact he was a straight A student, never missed a day of class, was always on time, never got in trouble, abnormally optimistic and always the teacher's pet but also kept a social life worth mentioning. Maybe it was the fact Vic was none of these things and that's what kept the two from socializing.

"Victor! How lovely of you to join us today!" Mr. Armstrong presented the largest smile while clapping his hands and moving around the auditorium which made it seem as if he were floating.

"It's just Vic." He muttered under his breath while taking a seat in an empty second row chair.

"Sorry, Vic, but do you mind helping to set up backstage? Lynn is already back there working on the set. You can help her! Kellin! Let's do sound check!"