Where's Harper?

Willow's POV

I remember when I had Harper it was usually just me around by myself taking care of one baby. Now, even with Stampy here, it was usually only me taking care of two babies. Stampy was always off recording early so that he could help me out more, but he spent more time recording than he did helping. We had Ben take over Jake's guest room so that if one of them woke up crying then at least the other one would still be asleep. Harper was a huge help. I think he favoured Ben over Bella, but he still loved them both the same. I know Stampy was closer to Bella. They looked so much alike. I loved them all. Ben and Bella were growing fast as the months went by. Jake didn't come over as often as he used to before the babies were born, but he came over and stayed the night on the couch. Ben and Bell were soon saying Unca, just like Harper had. I felt horrible as they learned Dada though. I had prevented Harper from learning that one until he was two. Speaking of Harper, he as I said before, he was such a great help. He played with them, gave them piggy back rides, all sorts of things. But one day, as I waited for him to come home from school, I realised it had almost been an hour since he was supposed to come home. Bell and Ben wouldn't stop fussing so I hadn't really checked the time. I put them in their twin stroller and walked down the way Harper went to school. I went up to the school itself and there was still no Harper. The school ground was empty. That's when I received a text.

"I've got my son. You want him? Leave the babies at home and go behind the school. Don't call the cops. We'll be waiting." That's when I knew, Harper had been kidnapped by HTT.