No Ideas

The party went great. Harper got about a million presents and maybe I was wrong about Veeva. She seemed perfect for HTT. He didn't try anything, he wasn't acting atrange and he certainly was acting like a gentleman. Perhaps he had reformed. At least, I thought that until I heard a strange conversation between them in the kitchen. They were whispering, so it was hard to hear, but I could hear bits and peices.
"Do you think he suspects anything?" HTT whispered.
"I doubt it. Like he said, I don't look like a gamer." I heard HTT chuckle.
"Good. Then we'll attack on Saturday. Meet me at the castle then. The cat should be busy with his stupid vet and won't be paying any attention!" I walked away, going to tell Stampy, but I felt someone grab my wrists and they dragged me back to the kitchen. I saw that HTT had my wrists and Veeva was circling him.
"Listen WeepingWillow." She growled. "That fat, cake loving cat is getting what's coming to him. So don't even think about telling him. Its only a game you know." I looked at her.
"That game is stampy and I's life! It's the only way we earn money! Without it, we could lose everything!" Veeva laughed.
"Exactly. If you lose that world, then Stampy loses his subscribers. Then you lose about half of yours and you careers go down the bowl! Jobs are hard enpugh to find without two Youtubers needing something to replace YouTube! And Harper will need to find a more suitable parent and we'll get to have him! And without money, poor dear old Ben and Bella may also need to find a new home, leaving you two with nothing!" Then HTT dropped me o the floor and the two of them left, laughing.
(I know, short chapter, but im honestly running out of ideas!)