My Mom Meet HTT

As sooon as my parents found out about Jake's getting married, they played their part in the wedding planning. Mom wouldn't let Bella, Baby Ball, Holly, Rosie, or Mousie be flower girls. The three little girls because she said they were too young and Rosie and Mousie because they were adults.  Instead, they were going to watch the little kids at the wedding in a soundproof room. The roses were changed to cottage tulips and the colours were going to be plain black and white. Nothing special, nothing fun, everything traditional. They decided that Harper was too young to be a groomsmen and made him sit in the front of the chapel. Even the reception was changed. My mother got all of these exotic foods and fancy drinks. She even changed the soundtrack. I'll admit our soundtrack was not the most grow up, seeing as most of it was songs made up by our fans, but it was what we liked and we chose. But my mother had changed it to classic ballroom dancing music and changed the dresscode to formal. We'd originally had it at formal, but we wanted a sort of casual formal, easy to dance in things. And we'd written it on the invitations. That I had left on the kitchen table while I went grocery shopping, leaving my mothe alone with them. Then came a bad day. My mother had decided to go with me to the laundromat when our laundry machine broke and I'd decided to bring the kids with me. Ben and Bella were very entertained by the clothes spinning inside of the machine and Harper was just a little mama's boy, which I loved. Anyway, I'd just loaded up the machine and set Ben and Bella down so that they could watch, when I saw someone in the distance I did not want to see. I turned away, but HTT saw me. He came over. 

"Hey Hot Stuff." He said to me. I flashed a very obvious fake smile and turned to him. 

"Hi Ryan." I said. "I though you were in prison?" 

"I was, but I got bailed by my mom. Such a sweet lady she is." I chuckled a short laugh.

"Oh I bet she is." I said sarcastically. That's when my mother finally got out of the car and came over to yell at me for putt ing the twins on the floor. Then she saw HTT.

"Willow, who is this man?" She asked, obviously upset. I turned to her, but HTT beat me. 

"Are you the mother of this lovely young woman?" He asked. She nodded, obviously flattered. "well you should be proud. She's got a nice rack there." The flattered turned to upset. 

"Well I never! Who are you to say such things!?" She asked. 

"Name's Ryan Henderson. I'm Harper's father." He said. I slapped him across the face.

"You are nothing but a sperm donor." I told him. Mom gasped.

"Willow, you told me that Joseph was Harper's father! " she said. I turned to her as I began to pull we clothes out of the machine.

"Mom, now is not the time." I said, picking up the twins and gesturing to Harper to come over from where he was talking to a friend from school. As soon as we got home, Mom went to her hotel and Jake came up to me from where he was sitting on the couch.

"Willow, we need to get our parents out of here! Dad will not shut up about how I picked a horrible job as a photographer!" He shouted at me. I set Ben and Bella down and sent Harper to his room.

"Well you know who I saw at the laundromat? Ryan, who got bailed by his mother! And mom found out who Harper's birthfather was! I was trying to keep that a secret!" I plunked in the couch and began to sob. Jake sat down next me and put his arms around me.

"Sh sh, it's gonna be okay." He said. 

"When I first heard they were dead, I was sad." I murmured. "But now I wish that had stayed dead!"