Veronica Dasher

When Harper got home, his eyes were bright and shining and he was grinning from ear to ear. He ran right over and gave me a huge hug.
"Mom it was awesome!" He said. "Ryan is so cool! He took me to see Avengers and to get pizza and ice cream! I ate an entire pizza! And we went to go stargazing through a telescope with his girlfriend. She's pretty cool too." I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Ryan has a girlfriend? What's her name honey?"
"Veronica." He told me. "Veronica Dasher." Then he ran upstairs to bed. When I was getting ready for bed that night, I brought thw subject up with Stampy, who was reading comments from his last video on his phone. Some girl named Veeva Dash had joined him in his Lovely World lately and sbe was a bit mysterious. She was dressed in HTT colours and she just acted strange. All the comments were about her. So when I brought up the subject of Veronica Dasher, Stampy paid a little attention.

"Harper says thay Ryan has a girlfriend now. Someone called Veronica Dasher."
"Really?" Stampy said. "Good. Ryan needs someone to keep him out of trouble." I nodded my head as I crawled into bed.
"I suppose you're right." Then I turned out the light and fell asleep.
(Yes, I know her name was Beverly, but I was an idiot and thoght that the person's name was Beaver Dash, so I went back and changed the name. Thanks @SammyCatBW for lettin me knlw of my mistake.