An Unplanned Visit

The wedding took up so much time. Us girls would sit around the kitchen table for hours just looking at dresses while the men took care of getting the chapel and everything. We were of course having Lovely Jubbley Love Love Petals everywhere. The dress code for girls would be think pink. I was to be the Maid of Honour next to Salem. Rosie and Mousie were going to be flower girls again with Holly, Rachel, Baby Ball, Coco Ball, and Bella this year. Harper, Tom, Squid, Fin Ball, and Wonderwall were going to be Jake's groomsmen, with Stampy as his Best Man. We were going to have Ben be the Ring Bearer and Squish Ball was going to be an usher this year. Netty, Jade, Ashlee, Squaishy, and Mya were going to be bridesmaids.  Everyone knew what they had to do and were getting ready for it. That's when we got something I wasn't expecting. The men had all gone out shopping for their suits while us girls sorted through the boxes in which we got our dresses in. We were acting a like fools and parading around in them, feeling beautiful, but silly. That's when we heard a knock at the door. I got up from where I was sitting and carried Bella over to the door with me. I opened the door and there stood a couple I hadn't seen in a long time.

"Willow!" Said the woman, leaning over and giving me a hug. "It's been so long! We would have come for everything, but you know Mort's a bit of a cheapskate!" The man gave her a look. I just stared.

"Mom? Dad?"