The End

(My Wonderlandians. I am sad to say, I believe I will end this story on this chapter. It's clear that I have given up, but I will get better for the next book, which will be the third and final book of The Cat series! It will be called the Cat's Kids, and as soon I get the cover, I will put it up! But thank you to all of you out there who loved the first book, who stuck by me with this book, and are going to continue to the next book. Especially, a Miss Babyblosome . She is the awesome one who does the covers and gave the inspiration for it all and I doubt I could have gotten as many of you as I did with her. So thank you all, and enjoy the final chapter!)

Thunder (William Beaver, in case you forgot, because I nearly did!) was a good friend for Harper. They hung out almost everyday and he was a good influence. Sam got a job close by at the Science Centre, where she taught kids about rocks and everything. Ben and Bella were growing up fast and we're getting ready to start PreSchool soon! With all these new, happy things in my life, I didn't think I could possibly take on anything else. That was until Jake called me the other day telling me that Amy was pregnant! I was going to be an Aunt Willow! As if I wasn't already feeling old! But I knew everything was going to be alright. I had my Stampy Cat with me, and life was complete.
But who knows? I'm still Willow Michelle Anderson Garret. I've lead probably the craziest, most strangest, most happiest life imaginable. My mom treated me like a kid back in the 1800's, I thought she died at one point, moved across oceans with my brother, met my idol, broke up my brother and his bitchy girlfriend, got raped and pregnant, married my idol, and had an overall amazing life. And I can't wait to see what'll happen next.