Marshall Lee x Reader - Adventure High - Part 10

I'm really sorry for not updating this, to be honest I kinda went off Adventure Time, but I refuse to give up on this story and disappoint people reading it. I start college in September so I don't know how often I'll update, just know that I do intend to finish this story and do a sequel. Anyways, I think you've waited long enough so here's the next chapter...

~With you and Marshall~

'Wait. What just happened?' You blinked a couple times and tried to wrap your head around what was going on. You expected Marshall to kiss you, but instead he threw glitter on you?

"What?" You said still really confused.

"Well babe, since you seem to think that vampires sparkle and threw glitter on me, I thought it was only fair to do the same to you. Also, now that you're glittery, you can be my vampire queen." He whispered the last part in your ear, as he was leaning toward your neck and looking like he was going to bite you, a loud crash was heard from downstairs. Marshall sighed and said "For the love of Glob! Why does everyone feel the need to cock block me!? Like seriously?! I'm the VAMPIRE KING! People should fear me! But no! Everyone just doesn't care and spoils my fun!" He then got off of you to go see what has ruined your 'moment' and probably kill the person responsible. You decided it would be best to follow him to avoid someone getting murdered.

As soon as you got downstairs, you were tackled to the ground. You groaned and looked at who your attacker was, only to see none other than: Fionna.

"Oh, thank glob your okay! Me and Cake were so wor-, wait? Why are you covered in glitter?" She questioned looking at your hair and face that sparkled when the light hit it.

You let out a light laugh at the fact that, that's what Fionna seemed more worried about. You then went on to explain to both her and Cake of your 'adventures' at Marshall's house. When you finished the story, Fionna laughed, Cake seemed annoyed that Marshall took you to his room and Marshall seemed bored.

"Yeah so now you know what happened, you can leave so me and (Y/N) can continue what we were doing, before we were so rudely interrupted." Marshall said while shoving Fionna and Cake in the direction of the door. To which Cake responded by trying to claw his eyes out.

"Absolutely not! You stay away from her!" Cake yelled and Fionna tried to detach her from Marshall.

"Oh yeah? And why would I do that, kitty?" Marshall responded.

'It's like he wanted her to kill him.' You thought while watching Cake try desperately to get out of Fionna's hold.

"All you want to do is play her and then toss her aside, like you do with all the other girls! I will NOT let you hurt (Y/N) like you hurt them!" You were shocked to hear Cake say that. You've known her for only a few days, yet she was trying to protect you. You were touched.

"Sorry Marshall, but I think I'm gunna head home. I've had a tiring day and just want to shower this glitter off and go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow. Lets go guys." You said as you headed for the door and helped Fionna drag Cake home.

'Today was certainly a tiring day, I just hope tomorrows a lot calmer and drama free, but I'm a teenager in high school, the chances of that are very, very unlikely.' You thought as you made you way to the tree house, wondering what tomorrows events would consist of.

Thats it for now, sorry it wasn't a really long chapter or anything. As always comment what you thought :) xx