Marshall Lee X Reader - Adventure High - Part 8

Hey guys really, really sorry for not updating!! 

"Ashley is my crazy ex-girlfriend." Marshall who was now floating next to you replied.

"What are you talking about? Ashley is a sweet as an angel." Ice Queen said.

"You're only saying that cause that crown makes you as crazy as her! She tricked me and cake into removing the memories of her and Marshall breaking up! That girls insane!" Fionna yelled.

"That is pretty creepy." You mumbled.

"How dare you in-" Ice Queen was interrupted by the sound of the fire bell. "Oh great. Don't think this conversation is over!" Ice Queen then walked out the doors to the court yard.

"Come on (Y/N) we got to go line up outside." Marshall then led you through the same doors Ice Queen just left through.

~Time skip to last lesson~

Once again Marshall had made it his mission to annoy you and get you into trouble. However in this lesson there was a cover teacher so Marshall moved his desk right next to yours, meaning he choose poking as he method of annoying you.

"Marshall will you quit poking me already." You said for what must have been about the hundredth time in twenty minuets.

"But you look so sexy when your mad." Marshall knew by saying this you would blush and get embarrassed.  "Which makes me wonder what your like in bed when your this ang-" Marshall was cut off by a very strict looking teacher.

"Marshall Lee! Language like that is not for the class room! I will see you in an hours detention after the lesson! That goes for you too Miss (L/N)!" She then stormed out of the room.

You could feel stares at you from all over the room and whispering. You couldn't really tell what they where saying but one did catch you attention.

"What a slut. Going after Ashley's boyfriend. She's probably just some trampy virgin."  You didn't know who said it but it was obviously a girl and you where not gunna have her talk about you that way.

"Okay first of all you can't call me a slut and a virgin since a slut is someone who sleeps around! Second of all Marshall told me that this Ashley girl was his creepy ex-girlfriend and third I'd much rather be a 'trampy virgin' then a girl like you whose probably crawling with crabs." After making you small speech you got up and walked out and all the way home forgetting about your hours worth of detention.

~At the Tree House~

"Ahhhhh!" That was the sound of you screaming into your pillow. "I hate school! I'm never going back! You can't make me!" You shouted to no-one in particular it just felt nice to scream.

"Oh sweet cheeks. Bad day?" Cake must have entered the room during your rage fit.

"The worst." You sat up and looked at her.

"Wanna talk about it?" She questioned.

"Not really." You looked down at you twiddling thumbs.

"Want to watch some awful movies and eat ice cream. That always help Fionna when she's feeling down." She smiled at you holing a copy of Twilight, Ben and Jerry's fish food ice cream and two spoons.

"Yes." You replied quietly taking hold of your spoon.

~Time skip to after the movie~

"I have no words."

"Told ya it was bad." Cake laughed.

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how much would it annoy Marshall if I asked him to sparkle for me?" You asked.

"Eleven." She replied with a grin on her face.

"Oh really. I'm sorry Cake but I just suddenly remembered I have some business with the vampire king. See you later!" You said as you walked out the door and to Marshall house.

That's all for this chapter. As always comment what you thought! :) xxx