To war!

A great cloud of smoke was filling the air as the town of Dale was being set fire to...screams floated on the wind as orcs rampaged through the town..slaughtering any who fell within their gaze. The people of Dale rallied together, fighting off the waves of the blood thirsty horde..knowing the others that went to the mountain to confront the dwarves were making their way back to them. Suddenly  upon the wind a great horn was blown from the great mountain..echoing across Esgroth over the sounds of battle..bringing renewed vigor to the dwarves below.

Inside the mountain halls a chant could be heard as those within prayed in one voice to the heavens as they hoisted a giant golden bell into the air.

"Kannag, men dehr gronit dok khagam menu

"Kannag, men dehr gronit dok khagum menu

"Men namads un men nadads

"Kannag, men dehr gronit dok menu de barath-al men khaham

"Abat de zagaz

"Kannag dey gronit urukhash menu

"Dey azkag men horlem menu kazid neahez dem

"Bin de khaz al Mahal

"Wanrag de grom sar lyvvag ...Azamar!

(Lo there do I see my father..Lo there do I see my mother..My sisters and my brothers...Lo, there do I see the blood of my people..back to the beginning..lo, they do call me.. they bid me take my place beside them..in the halls of Mahal...where the brave may live...forever)

Just as the words " forever" rang out, they let go of the ropes and the giant bell swung...striking the stone wall they had built and sending it crashing down...unbarring the entrance once more. With a mighty those inside rushed out...joining their companions upon the battle field, slashing, hacking, and bashing any foul creature that got in their way.

Thorin led the charge out of the mountain with his mighty sword held high in his hand..over the din Dains rallying cry could be heard.

"To the king! To the King!" Thorin could see Dain fighting his way over to where he battled a group of orcs. "Thorin! Hold on! Im coming!" finally they join..back to back, smiles of comraderie on both their faces. "Hey, cousin, what took you so long?" Thorin gave him an abashed look as they embraced in greeting, knowing no matter what his cousin wasnt mad at him. "I hope you have a plan, Thorin? Theres to many of these buggers to handle." as they fought, Thorin concocted a plan and with a twinkle in his eye..he chuckled as he sees Azog on top of the tower upon Ravenhill.

"Were going to take out their leader."seeing a group of battle rams nearby he leads a small group over to them.

"Azog?" Dain is surprised at Thorins answer. "Im going to kill that piece of filth." he nods his head, seeing Dwalin, Fili, and Kili joining him..his three best warriors. With a shout they direct thier mounts towards where they see the abomination standing, up on Ravenhill... killing orcs that cross their path. Dwalins battle cry of "Die!" rang out as his axe connects with each oponent.

#############################

A rut was being worn into the Erebor halls floors as the sounds of battle kept spiraling down the halls to where Kechi, Alysi, and Ahmi were...waiting in frustration. Right before the gates had been brought down..Thorin had "asked" more like ordered for the women to remain behind..safe in the mountain. When they went to argue how they were perfectly capable fighters...Thorin took Kechis hands in his own warm ones, he peered deeply into her eyes..his blue eyes were intense and earnest as he asked her...giving her the puppy eyes ~ no question where Kili gets it from~.

"Please Kechi, amralime. I need you here..safe. she went to argue again, but he swiftly placed a finger onto her lips to stop her speaking. "Please, my love. If I knew you were safe then I could fight with my whole heart and mind. You are the most important thing to me now. If I lose you , then there is nothing for me..only the gold sickness. Your love is the only thing that makes me whole..you die then there is only emptiness..a void that the sickness can fill once again." she lowered her eyes in resignation and agreed..for her and her sisters.