wedding [mature]

A/N: the song and video are by hayley westenra-snowflowers.

The sun was rising casting its warm glow on the sleeping city on the early autumn day. It was three months till Durins Day and people were getting excited about the upcoming celebrations to come. Little children were dreaming of the presents they would recieve, playing in the snow with friends, and eating festival foods that were going to be prepared on that glorious day when it finally arrived. But for two inhabitants it was a different dream.

Bofur was woken up because the sun was shining in his eyes disturbing him out of a dream that he wished he hadnt woken up from. He groaned as he moved to sit up but there was something heavy on his chest holding him down to the bed. Bofur opened his eyes to see what it was and saw the most beautiful woman wrapped around him asleep.

"Tia" he whispered in wonder as he realized last night wasnt a dream but did truly happen. Bofur smiled remembering each caress , how she tasted and felt in his arms...thinking about it aroused him again and he groaned as he leaned down to kiss her lips.

Tia slowly awoke to the feel of Bofur kissing her and when she felt his teeth nipping at her bottom lip she gasped and opened her mouth for his tongue to slip in building a fire inside of her as he did last night. Before too long he had stroked the fire inside of her to the point it was raging out of control. He tried to roll her over but she shook her head at him and smiled .

"No ..Men gonnaz khuzi (my powerful warrior) let me take care of you this time." her voice was sultry as she slowly climbed on top of him her hair spilling around her and tickling his chest as she hovered above him. He felt her heat above him..tormenting him , teasing him ...he thought he was going to die from this sweet torture. Then she plunged him into her gasping from the feel of him filling her beyond again and he groaned in pleasurable agony as she rode him. Her hands glided across his chest , the hairs teasing her fingers, stroking across his nipples causing him to suck in his breath. She smiled hearing his breathing become very ragged as her nails dragged back across his chest earning her another groan. She leaned down and nuzzeled his chest, nibbling at his nipples , then tasting them with her tongue.

He looked at his beautiful wild temptress just straddling him and tormenting him with her sweet mouth and knew he couldn't take anymore.

Bofurs hands slid up her legs and grasped her hips as he took control and started to pound into her. Wringing out of her gasps and moans of pleasure with every thrust..till she screamed out from the pleasure and collapsed onto him with him not far behind..following his lustful angel into that darkness.

Bofur was roused from his blissful slumber to steady knocking on his door.. he growled at that infernal sound dragging him into wakefulness that he didn't want. He just wanted to stay wrapped in Tias arms making love to her endlessly..but that was not to be this morning. The knocking became insistant and before it woke her he had to answer.

"What" he rasped out hoping they heard it and stopped...it did.

"Sorry master for disturbing you but its getting late this morning and you need to eat to heal." Bofur started to growl at the door when suddenly Tohlms parting words ground it to a stop just as quickly." So let go of my sister and hobble your UKRATIN( backside) out here." Bofur looked shocked at the door for a moment before turning to look at Tia who had woken hearing her brothers parting word and was blushing furiously against his chest.

Bofur limped out of the room being supported by Tia to see the table set with food and a glaring Tohlm before them who didn't say a word..his look said it all. Tias blush intensified as she tried to not look at Tohlm while helping Bofur get settled in his chair and then sitting down in her seat to eat. As she reached for some food Bofurs hand appeared stopping her.