Chapter 11: First Official Date

LUKE'S POV

It was Monday morning, and I was getting ready to leave for my class. The one I had with Erin. I left the house and walked to the cafe. I ordered two coffees and walked to the building where our class was. I walked in and saw Erin sitting there doing something on her phone. I walked over and sat next to her. I handed her the coffee and she looked up and smiled as she took the cup of coffee.

"Thank you Luke."

"You're welcome."

"Okay I have a question." She said after taking a sip of her coffee and smiling.

"shoot."

"Where are we going tonight?"

"Nice try."

"Okay well how am I going to know what to wear?"

"Wear whatever you want."

"Luke."

"Erin." I said laughing.

"I'm serious. If we're gonna be walking through mud again i'm not going to wear heals and if we're going to a nice place then i'm not going to wear boots." She said looking flustered.

"Do you want to go to a nice place?" I asked

"Luke! I want to go where ever you take me. However I do need to know how to dress so I look right."

"Well I think you would look good no matter what you're wearing."

"Thank you, but that's not going to pass."

"Just wear what you're comfortable wearing."

"My comfortable is a sweatshirt that is a size too big, and yoga pants."

"And I am sure you would look amazing wearing that."

"I'm done talking to you." She said as she pulled her phone out.

I reached leaned over and kissed her cheek. She just smirked and continued doing whatever she was doing on her phone. Soon enough the professor walked in and started class.

I kept looking over at Katie, she was so focused the whole time. She was so beautiful. Every time I looked at her, it just dawned on me how lucky I am. And how much luckier I am going to be when I actually get her to date me.

ERIN'S POV

Pretty soon class was over and I was packing my stuff up to leave. I was still planing on ignoring Luke. I wasn't actually mad at him, he just aggravated the hell outta me.

"Casual." He whispered in my ear, and quick pecked my lips quick before he walked away.

He looked back at me and I just smirked back at him.

I Left the class and made my way back to my dorm. I had so much time to kill I didn't even know what to do with myself.

I got into my room and started to just clean things up. I had been so busy I haven't actually cleaned in a few weeks. Gross.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I just finished my hair and makeup. I didn't do too much. I did light waves in my hair and just some eye shadow and mascara for makeup. I walked to my closet to try and decide what to wear. I really hope that his casual and my casual are the same thing.

I finally decided on a pair of
red-ish shorts and a blue top. (Picture up top minus the hat) I looked in the mirror and was happy with how I looked. I looked at my phone and it was almost time for our date. Luke should be here any minute now.