Chapter 14: Graduation Day

LUKE'S POV

Today is my graduation day. This day could not of come faster. All of my family was here and we were getting ready to go. Erin was just going to meet us there. I have no doubt in my mind they my family will love Erin. I'm really excited for them to meet her.

ERIN'S POV

I am so nervous for today. I'm not exactly the best with parents. And I know their opinion means everything to Luke. I was getting ready for the ceremony, which started in about two hours. I put on a light pink - ish dress with a gold neclase. And my pair of nude heels. I just left my hair straight and put on my makeup. I stood back and looked into the mirror. I have to say, I thought I looked pretty good. I grabbed my clutch and my keys and walked out the door.

I pulled into the parking lot and parked in the first parking space I found. Man it was packed here. It was a small school but his class was big I guess. And it doesn't help that the parking lot is tiny.

At my high school there were two thousand kids and my graduating class was 568. The ceremony was insanely long.

I got out of my truck and looked around. I gave up after about two seconds and called Luke.

"Hey babe. You here?" He said when he picked up the phone.

"Yeah, where are you guys?" I asked.

"I see you, I'll just to you." With that he hung up.

A few seconds later I saw Luke emerge from the crowd. I smiled and walked to meet him. I reached up and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"You Look amazing babe." He said and kissed me again. I pulled back to look at him.

"Thank you. And look at you in your cap and gown ready to graduate college." I said. He laughed and just took my hand. We walked up to a group of people I'm assuming was his family.

"Hey guys this is Erin. Erin this is my momma LeClair, my Dad Tommy, my sister Kelly and her husband Lee."

"It's nice to meet you guys." I said and his mom walked right up to me and gave me a hug.

"Oh honey, don't be shy. We hug in this family." She pulled back and smiled at me.

Tommy walked up and gave me a hug.

"It's nice to meet you darlin." He said in a low Southern draw. I could see where Luke gets it from.

Kelley came up and gave me a hug, and Lee just waved. They seemed really nice.

"Ok well I gotta go line up. I'll see ya'll later." Luke said Kissing his mom's check before leaning down and giving me a kiss before walking away.

"Well let's go find ourself a place to sit." Tommy said and started walking woth LeClair following close behind.

Kelly came up and grabbed onto my arm as we started walking. "Luke has told us so much about you. I swear he never shuts up."

I just laughed not really knowing what to say.

"You seem good for him. He's been happy." She said looking over at me and smiling.

We got to where their parents were sitting and sit down.

"So Erin, your a freshman?" LeClair asked.

"Yes. I'm studying interior design."

"That's interesting."

"Yeah, I love it." I said.

"Where are you from?" Tommy asked.

"West Michigan."