Chapter 26

I regret it. I regret it so much! Dammit, why did I agree to help?!

“I still don’t get the point of wearing this!” I shouted and motioned down to myself.

All of us, except for Max, had come together in a dining room that I had no idea even existed in V-Academy.  But apparently it did. Because we were standing in it. It even had a very real long table in the center. The room was in the door closest to the front entrance of the school.

 Before we all came together though, Fariyel had given me an outfit to wear. Of course, at first, I refused to wear such a thing. Besides, who wears maid outfits these days? I didn’t even know such things still existed in the era of today!

Then, when Fariyel told me that I couldn’t participate until I put the outfit on, I told myself that it was okay. That I wouldn’t wear the outfit, even if I would miss a perfectly good chance of getting possibly drunk for the first time in my life.

But after a little convincing from Constantine and a little thinking and looking at the outfit, I ended up putting it on.

And immediately regretted it.

Fariyel looked at me, up and then down. “I told you, Regal and I have some older family members who are…traditional.”

“I see absolutely nothing traditional in a maid costume.” I continued, still motioning down to myself in incredulity. “Unless of course, your older family members happen to be perverts who like seeing little girls in maid outfits.”

Instead of being outraged that I just insulted their family, the two headmasters were simply amused at my little remarks. Regal even chuckled.

“You can always back out.” Fariyel said again.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. “No, never mind. Forget I even talked.” I muttered.

“It’s not so bad.” Constantine said from beside me, making me look up at him. He was looking at the generous amount of cleavage the costume revealed on me. “Well, for me at least.” He grinned, giving me a suggestive raise of his eyebrows.

My eyes narrowed before I quickly elbowed him in the ribs, earning an ‘oof’ before I faced Regal and Fariyel once more. The other two, Phillip and Alex, had previously given me one look when they first entered and immediately looked away when Constantine had given them a death glare. Even now, they refused to glance at me and instead, just faced forward, looking at Regal and Fariyel.

But then I let my eyes scan them from head to toe before I looked at Constantine, my eyes lingering on him the longest. While I wore a maid outfit, the boys wore tuxedos with tails. Of course, Constantine was the best looking of the three. He even had his hair slicked back with some sort of gel, making me want to run my hands through his hair to give him a messy look.

Constantine glanced down at me and probably saw the look I was giving him and smirked before he leaned down. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”