chapter 1

OK HEY! FOR YOU FIRST TIME READERS OF One and only, YOUR BEING WARNED, THE FIRST SO MANY CHAPTERS ARE HONESTLY HORRIBLE WRITING AND I PLAN TO RE WRITE ALL OF THE FIRST _ CHAPTERS AND EDIT THE REST, SO STAY TUNED FOR BETTER WRITING HAHAHA, ENJOY! (July 2014)

*Monica's Apartment*

Monica Woke up and looked at her alarm clock that sat on the table by her bed. It was 9 o'clock. Monica jumped up out of her bed and ran out her bedroom door. She had to be at work in 10 minutes and get Katy to day care. When she ran into the living room she saw chandler sitting there eating breakfast with Katy. Chandler looked up and smiled as he shook the cereal box to indicate Monica to sit and join them eat breakfast. Monica smiled and shook her head "I don't have time for breakfast" she said as she hoped around trying to put on her heel. "Katy Mommy needs you to go dressed" Monica said as she placed Katy down off the chair. Monica through on her coat. "Mommy I already dressed, chandler dress me" Katy innocently said as she climbed back on to the chair to finish her fruit loop cereal. Monica stopped in her tracks and looked up at Katy. "Oh" she said as she begun to giggle. Chandler started to laugh "In a rush Mon?" chandler laughed as he placed his bowl in the sink. "I have to be at work in..." Monica looked at her watch twice "3 minutes" she yelled as she quickly ran to Katy's bedroom to get her day care bag. "I'm going to be so late" Monica said as she went to begin to make Katy's lunch. Chandler stopped her as he showed Monica he had already made her lunch. Monica smiled "Thank you" she said as she grabbed the lunch box and shoved it in Katy's day care bag. "If we leave now i will only be 15 minutes late, so come on Katy we need to go now" Monica said as she grabbed Katy's coat. "Monica you go to work, ill drop Katy of to day care on my way to work" chandler said as he grabbed Katy's coat of Monica. "Are you sure?" Monica said passing Katy's bag over to him "Yes" chandler smiled as Monica thanked him again and hugged him goodbye before leaving.

Chandler Always did things like this for Monica. Chandler was Monica's best friend. They met in the last year of college when chandler was transferred from his other college. Monica was the only friend chandler made there and they immediately became best friends. At one stage Chandler and Monica Had a little thing together. They started to date for a few weeks but they felt it would be better off to bed friends. They had ever only kissed once, but it was only a short kiss because they both felt awkward and thought they should just stay friends. After a year of college they had lost touched until 5 years later when chandler moved in across the street. Neither of them knew they lived just a street away until 2 months later when Monica was out on the balcony and noticed chandler through his window. They have been best friends ever since.

*Monica's work*

Monica had always dreamed of being a chef. But she never got to be because her husband wouldn't allow her to go to cooking classes. So now she works as an assistant at a real a state business.

Monica was sitting at her desk going through her papers when her boss walked out. "Monica I'm going to a dinner tonight and I'm waiting for a call on a big offer for a house, so Yeah Your going have to stay and wait for it" her boss said leaving the room not even giving Monica time for a reply.

Monica's Boss was a very unfair lady. If she didn't feel like doing something she would dump it down on Monica and go out and party. She didn't care about Monica's real life. And if Monica didn't do it she would fire her leaving Monica pretty much broke due to her husband hardly earning a dime.

Monica picked up her phone and begun to dial her husband Michaels number. "What?" he said angrily on the other side of the phone "I'm going to need you to pick Katy up from day care today, because i will be working late" Monica said as she continued to write down what she was previously working on. "No I'm busy" He said about to hang up. "No wait...What do you mean you're busy? By the way where were you last night?" Monica said as she stopped working. "I mean I'm busy? Are you stupid? And i was busy at work last night, do it yourself she's your daughter, you're the mother" he said angrily. Monica put down everything she was using "Excuse me? She's your daughter too, you're the father?" Monica said getting a little angrily. "Well obviously...But I'm busy... you're going to have to do it yourself" he said agitated. "Oh just forget i will get someone else to do it" Monica said as she hung up the phone.

Monica had met Michael the year after she finished college. She believed he was the love of her life and they were married within 6 months of getting together. A few months after they got married Monica had fallen pregnant with a baby boy but when she gave birth to him he was still born. That both effected Monica and Michael's relationship a lot. 6 years later Monica fell pregnant with Katy. Michael didn't become close to the baby because he was afraid of the same thing happening and he couldn't go through the same thing again. As Monica went through her pregnancy, Michael not wanting to become attached to the baby really affected Monica and his relationship. When Monica went into labour Monica was at chandlers they rang Michael up but he didn't want to be there when the baby was born. They didn't plan to but when Katy was born chandler was mistaken as the father and a nurse put him in the delivery room with Monica. Everyone in the room where wearing face mask and Doctor Clothes, as was chandler, So Monica just confused chandler as a doctor and still doesn't know it was chandler there with her. As Katy got older Michel and her become further and further apart. Michael hardly even had a relationship with his daughter because he didn't feel connected to her. Now He is always getting drunk or spending nights with his friends or is busy. Due to his drunken nights he has slept with at least 3 other woman. But Monica always comes to forgive him. She always obeyed him or did whatever she was told to do by him.

OKAY SO NOTHING HAS REALLY HAPPEND YET... BUT COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE BECAUSE AS THE CHAPTERS GO ON IT BECOMES MORE INTRESTING... AND CHANDLER AND MONICA... WELL YOU HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE...SO REVIEW, REVIEW, REVEIW!