Epilogue

A/N: Okay guys im back! So this is the final chapter! Makes me very very sad! Ok i have been thinking about this chapter literally since about chapter 30 but i didn't know how to write it to all connect, so its basically just little scenes from different moments! So it's very jumpy, I hoper it doesn't bother anyone! Its also in 2 parts because it ended up being so long, but i have decided to post it all at once, and for the last time in this story, please enjoy and review!

Chandler and Monica sat in the waiting room of the maternity ward, excitement taking over their emotions.

"I can't believe that we're going to see our baby" Chandler said excitedly.
"I know, it's such an amazing thing to see" Monica smiled.
"I wish I was there to see Katy"

Monica placed her hand apon his thigh as she noticed the sadness in his voice.

"Honey, I wish you where too, but it doesn't Matter if you were there or not, all the matter's is that you are here now"

"I guess you're right" he smiled.
"Speaking of Katy, when do you think we should tell her about the baby?" chandler asked.
"I don't know everything has only just started to settle down"
"Well she'll figure it out eventually, we might as well tell her?"
"Ok, i guess we can tell her tonight" Monica smiled.

"Monica geller, the doctor will see you now" the young receptionist called.

Monica layed on the bed as she waited for the doctor to arrive. Chandler had her hand in a tight hold obviously over excited about what was about to happen.

"Hello Monica and You are the husband I'm presuming?" The doctor asked offering her hand.
"Yes, yes, Chandler Bing" he said shaking her hand
"Hello chandler, I'm doctor Brennan, let's get started shall we?"

Monica layed back against the table as the doctor presumed the ultrasound procedure adding warm gel to her stomach.

She began to wave the UT-wand around her belly, stopping suddenly and pulling the screen closer to observation further.

Monica looked from the screen to chandler then to the doctor.

"What? What's wrong?" she panicked.
"Oh Nothing at all, it turns out you two are expecting twins" Dr Brenan smiled.
"What!" both Monica and chandler said as if in sync.
"Yep, right here, there's one and there's the other" She said as she pointed to the screen.
"Oh my god" Chandler breathed.
"This is amazing" he said as he kissed her hand.
"So it looks like You are two months along, so far everything's all good, so I will see you two in about 2 months time?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Monica watched Katy sitting on the couch watching TV from her place in the kitchen. She was now three months pregnant, and it was starting to become very obvious that she was. Two arms snaked around her waist resting their hands upon her slight bulging stomach.

"Penny for your thoughts?" chandler asked.
"We have to tell Katy, I have already put it off a month" she said turning in his arms.
"Monica, I wanted to tell her the day of the ultrasound, But you said you weren't ready"
"i know it's just last time i told her, she thought I was going to send her away" she whispered.
"Mon, baby, listen, that was a long time ago, Michael was the one who told her that, she knows you would never send her away"
"ok, I guess you're right" she said pecking his lips lightly.

They walked over to Katy and sat down next to her, chandler picked up the remote and switched of the TV causing a whine to escape from Katy.

"Heyyyyy, i was watching that" she whined.
"heyy, i was watching that" chandler said in the same high pitch tone as he begun to tickle her.
"Daddy stop!" she yelled over her giggles.