chapter 3

*Monica’s apartment*

When Monica walked through the door she noticed Michael there. She placed her keys on the counter when He stood up angrily “Where Have you been!” he yelled. “Shh...” Monica said as she walked into Katy’s room and put her in her bed. “Where where you?” Michael yelled again. “I was at the office” Monica said as she pulled out Katy’s lunch box and emptied what was left into the rubbish bin. “At work that late? Why didn’t you call me?” he said aggressively. He didn’t give time for Monica to respond “I know you were with another man? Cheating on me? Hey?” he yelled. Monica looked into Katy’s room to make sure she was not woken up from all the yelling “No i was at the office waiting for a call” she whispered loudly as she washed up and placed Katy’s lunch box on the side of the sink to dry. “Whatever! I have been waiting for you to come home so we could all have dinner together... But no works more important... You could have at least called me instead of being a bitch” he said angrily “I’m sorry” Monica said as she went to walk away. Michael put his hand up stopping her forcefully “apologize to me” he yelled. “I’m sorry it won’t happen again” she whispered. After she apologized he hugged her and kissed her on the fore head and walked out the door peacefully as if nothing had happened.

He did things like that a lot. But Monica still stayed together with him because at other times he would be caring towards her and nice, like the husband she married. But Monica never seemed to think about all the horrible things he has done to her. She only focused on the good.

The next day Monica woke up to Michael sleeping next to her he smelt of alcohol. She sat up and looked at him before he woke up and looked at her. She went to get up but he pulled her back down and begun to kiss her passionately. Monica could taste the alcohol on his breath. She kissed him back but was shortly stopped by a knock on the door. Monica walked out her bedroom to see Katy watching cartoons on the couch. Monica walked over to the door and opened it to chandler; she smiled and let him in. When Monica turned around she saw Michael sitting on the couch next to Katy tickling her and she was laughing. She smiled due to the fact she didn’t see them bonding often. Monica poured a bowl of fruit loops for Katy and called her over to the table. Chandler sat down at the table as Monica begun to pour her breakfast  “Michael do you want some breakfast?” she said as she put the cereal boxes back on the shelf. Michael shook his head and walked over to Monica “No i need to go to work” he said looking at chandler before kissing Monica very passionately before walking out.

Michael always kissed Monica like that in front of other man. It was like he was marking his territory. But he hardly ever kissed her unless there was another man in the room.

Chandler rolled his eyes at the sight and slightly waved goodbye to him. Chandler could smell the alcohol on him as he walked past him and out the door. Chandler watched Monica put the cereal boxes on the shelf and sit down. “Good morning” chandler smiled. “What are you doing today?” Monica said as she took a spoonful of her cereal. “Oh well its Saturday, so I’m falling asleep in front of the TV” he joked. Monica laughed. “And you two?” chandler asked. “Well... Katy’s going to her friends place...And I’m properly just going to clean” chandler laughed “We could do something if you want?” “Ok what do you want to do?” Monica said as she placed her bowl in the sink. “I don’t mind...Anything you want to do?” chandler said as he walked over to Katy who was watching cartoons on the TV. “Do you want me to get her dressed?” chandler asked pointing to Katy. “Yes please” Monica said as she washed up her plate.

5 minutes later Chandler came out with Katy dressed. She was dressed in a pink knew length dress with white poker dots on them. Chandler followed Katy over to Monica. Monica lifted her up so she was standing on the chair. Monica brushed her hair back and braided it. She then added a pink bow at the end of her hair. Monica placed Katy back down. And went into her room to get dressed. Chandler went to sit down when he heard a knock at the door. He stood up and opened the door. A little blond headed girl came running in the door, and ran over to Katy. Chandler looked at the little girl then looked at the door, no one was standing there. He went to walk over to the little girl and ask who she was but was shortly interrupted by a woman screaming down the hall chandler looked down the hall to a blond woman screaming “Lillian rose hanigin you get your as..” she quickly stopped shouting when she spotted chandler looking at her funny “lily you don’t just run through peoples door” the lady said as she stopped at the door. Monica walked out the door and noticed the little girl “hey lily” she said as she walked over to the door “Hey phoebe” She said inviting her in. “chandler this is phoebe my friends from work, phoebe this is chandler” Monica said as phoebe and chandler gave each other a handshake. “Hey” chandler said. “I’m guessing thats your daughter that ran in?” chandler laughed. “Yeah” “Ok Katy go get your sleep over bag” Monica said pointing to Katy’s room. Lily ran in after Katy. Phoebe, Monica and chandler sat down at the table and waited for the kids. “So what are you doing today Monica?” phoebe said. “Just going to hang out with chandler” Monica said looking over at chandler. “Define hanging out?” phoebe giggled. “We are just going to hang out” Monica said confused. “Really...just hang out... No you know” phoebe giggled. “No no no...We are just friends” chandler said waving his hands in front of him. “Yeah we are just friends, plus I’m happily married” Monica said as she stood up and continued to wash the dishes. Phoebe looked over at chandler. They both knew she was defiantly not happily married. A few minutes passed and lily and Katy came running out. Katy was holding her bag and a teddy nearly the size of her. “Okay are you ready to go” phoebe questioned as she stood up. They both nodded as they went to run out the door. “Caitlin Jolene smiths aren’t you forgetting something?” Monica said on her knees pointing to her cheek. The only Way to get Katy’s attention when she was all excited was to call her by her whole name. Katy ran up to Monica and kissed her on the cheek “Bye love you” Monica said. “Bye mommy loves you, Bye chandler” she said as she waved to them and left. Chandler slightly waved back. Phoebe Than said bye as she closed the door and chased after the girls.

“So what you want to do?” chandler asked as he watched Monica turn of the TV. “Well we could go downstairs and have coffee then go see a movie?” Monica said as she turned around and placed down the TV remote. “Ok sounds good” chandler smiled. “Oh at 4 i have to drop this work thing off, could you get it out for me it’s in a folder in the cupboard near the coat rack.”sure” chandler said as he went to look for it. When he grabbed out the folder another folder came out with it. It fell onto the ground opened to photos. Chandler placed Monica’s work folder on the bench and picked up the other folder noticing it was a photo album. He quickly flickered through the photos when Monica came out “Look at us, this was the day we met” chandler laughed showing Monica a photo of them in college. Monica laughed “Are you ready to go?” she asked as she grabbed her coat. “Nope i want to look at these photos” he laughed as he sat down at the table. Monica rolled her eyes and laughed slightly as she sat down at the table next to chandler. She took the album off chandler so she could explain each person in the picture. “This is my brother Ross and me on my high school graduation” Monica said pointing to the photo. Chandler looked at the photo “How come i have never met him?” Monica looked back at the photo. “Well My parent split at the end of my senior year, and Ross was really upset about it, he moved in with mom to comfort her and they moved away to California And then when my dad passed away We kind of just lost touch” Monica said as she went to turn the page. “Oh I’m sorry” chandler said. Monica turned the page and pointed to a photo as she slid the photo album over to chandler. “This was my best friend in high school, Rachel” Monica smiled. “I have never heard about her either?” chandler laughed. “Yeah we kind of lost touch after high school, as most people do” Monica said as she turned the page. It was a picture of her and chandler. Chandler laughed “I remember this night” chandler smiled. “So do i” Monica smiled as she turned the page. That was the night both of them had first kissed. 

OKAY GUYS NOW I HAVE UPLOADED THREE THAPTERS. BUT IT GETS SO MUCH BETTER! I PROMISE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE. BECAUSE MORE DRAMA HAPPENS...IT GETS MORE EMOTIONAL...ITS GOING TO BE GREAT! SO PLEASE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW! <3