Chapter 39

Again guys, Im so sorry for the late update but i have been so busy with school and work, Anyway, Please read and review! enjoy! 

“I’m so sorry chandler” Came the muffled sob from chandler’s chest. Chandler soothed her hair down before pulling her away just enough to look in her eyes. “Hey, what are you sorry about”
“ For screaming at you, I’m just so sorry, I was conflicted with so many emotions, I just snapped” she said just above a whisper before breaking down into tears again. Chandler walked her slowly over to the couch sitting her down. “Mon, I was so scared, after you didn’t return from the bathroom I freaked out, i heard someone scream, it was this defining scream, but you where no were to be found, I searched the whole city, i searched Your old apartment, i searched the coffee house, You where nowhere, I called the police but they said i couldn’t file a missing person report until you where missing for 24 hours” Chandler choked out as a few tears fell slowly down his face. Monica wiped his tears with the pads of her thumbs. “I’m sorry, this is all my fault” She said looking down at her lap where she layed her hands. “Mon, I’m sure this is not your fault, just tell me what happened?” He begged. Monica took in a deep breath. “Michael” Was all she had to say to send fury through chandlers face. “Michael! He hurt you didn’t he? Did he touch you, I’m going to kill him” He said rising to his feet balling his fist. “Chandler please don’t, He didn’t touch me” Monica whispered Unable to make eye contact.  “Well what did he do?” Chandler shouted. Monica flinched at his sudden outburst and chandler immediately regretted it. “I’m sorry baby” he is said at the sight of tears strolling down her face again, he enveloping her in a hug. “Just please tell me what he did” “I don’t know, i came out of the bathroom and Michael was there, he said he needed to talk to me, I remember screaming and then next thing I know I’m waking up in my apartment...I thought it was all a dream, Me and you being together, I thought I d-d-reamed it” She said breaking out in another set of sobs. “shh.. It’s ok” Chandler said soothing circles on her back. Monica pulled away quickly. “He told me he wanted custody of Katy, and when I told him no, he said he has connections, and then he said I better watch out because he knows where she is” She cried. Chandler hated seeing her like this. How could Michael possibly get any satisfaction at torturing her and giving her so much pain? “I will never let him touch Katy, or you, okay?” Monica nodded slightly against his chest wanting to believe his words, but she just couldn’t.

Later that night Chandler walked out into the living room to find both mother and daughter sleeping peacefully on the couch. Monica’s arms where tighten around Katy As if she was going to slip through her fingers. Chandler smiled at the sight, but the reason of her doing so made his smile almost immediately. He slowly bent down and untangled Monica’s arms from Katy’s body picking her up. Monica suddenly bolted up. Her face filled with panic “its okay Mon, I’m just going to put her in bed” Chandler said attempting to pull out the fold out bed with his free hand. “No” Monica said taking Katy out of his arms immediately clinging to her. “Mon it will be ok” he said stopping midway of pulling out the bed. “No, I don’t want to leave her by herself” She said Smoothing down Katy’s hair ever so slightly. “Do you want her to sleep in my bed?” he asked pushing the remainder on the bed back into the couch. Monica nodded slightly. “Ok well you go get changed” Chandler said going to take Katy out of Monica’s Arms. Monica turned quickly Avoiding chandler’s hands from reaching her. Chandler was taken back from her actions. Did she not trust him? The sudden quick jerk made Katy stir awake. “Mommy what are you doing?” she asked resting her head back on her shoulder. “shh..Baby go back to sleep” “Monica, I’m just going to put her in my bed, No one will take her” He said taking another attempt from taking Katy from her arms. Monica hesitated before letting chandler release Katy from her arms.