chapter 21

HEY GUYS IM BACK, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I HAVE HAD NO INTERNET FOR A WILE, I ALMOST HAVE 300 READS, THANK SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, AFTER THIS CHAPTER THINGS START TO GET REALL EMOTINAL, AND BECAUSE I HAVENT UPDATE FOR A WHILE IM GOING TO ADD 3 CHAPTERS! SO ENJOY <3

and walked over to her. “What?” chandler said in shock? Monica had to fix this. And fix it quick. “um yeah, me and Michael are expecting a baby” Monica lied hoping he wouldn’t figure it out. “Oh, congratulations” chandler actually felt bet treaded. He felt like Monica slept with him left him. And went and got pregnant with Michael. He then realised. “When did you find out?” chandler asked. “This Moring” Monica asked hoping he wouldn’t catch on. “that’s funny, because today is exactly a month since we ‘spent the night together’ and last i heard, it takes a month before someone can find out there pregnant” chandler said a little adjitated that she lied about it. “n-no that’s not true?” Monica lied once again. “Monica, is it mine?” Monica looked into his eyes. She couldn’t keep lying to him. Before this whole incident she had never lied to him before, ever. It killed her to lie to him. “yes” she said barley a whisper. “does Michael know?”  Monica looked into his eyes and nodded. “wow, i mean what are we going to do about this i mean...” “we are going to do nothing” Monica said cutting of chandler. “if Michael knows, why aren’t you bruised” Chandler asked. Monica got all fired up inside that chandler though so less of her husband. Even though it was true. “no!” Monica shot at him. “He thinks the baby is his” chandler didn’t say anything. “And you’re just going to let him think it is?” chandler asked getting angry. Monica again just nodded. “And i don’t get a say in this?” chandler said starting to yell. Monica shook her head. “so you’re just going to let him go on think the baby is his” chandler said now yelling. Monica started tearing up. “Yes chandler! He was so happy when he found out, This could help our marriage, and we can be a real family again!” Monica said now yelling too. “But that’s my baby!” chandler yelled pointing to Monica’s completely flat stomach. “You think I don’t know that chandler, you think it doesn’t hurt me? You think i don’t hate myself for it!” Monica yelled. “if you don’t want him to think it’s his baby, tell him it’s not!” chandler said also begging to tear up. By this point Monica was balling her eyes out. “i cant chandler! I want to be a real family, and this is the only thing that can save it!” she screamed at him. “Monica we both know you’re not happy in that marriage, i had to watch you everyday be bossed, shoved and abused by that man? You call that happy?” Chandler yelled. “He has changed!” Monica yelled. “Sure he has! Even if he has changed, your still not happy, and don’t try and tell me you are! You want a real family? Huh? Well I love you and Katy more than anything in this world, and it kills me knowing I don’t get to see your faces everyday! You where my family!” chandler yelled. Monica didn’t say anything; she had no idea what to say. “And just so you know, I love you more than anything, and I have since the day I met you in college, I would have never hurt you, or hit you, or told you that you weren’t beautiful because...because I love you” chandler said as tears rolled down his face. Monica again said nothing. Tears just rolled down her face. “You have broken my heart! 3 times now Monica, and now you won’t even let me have anything to do with my own baby...” Monica said nothing. Chandler was getting angrier and more upset. “Well you know what they say, couples that live together start acting like each other” Monica stared at him in disgust. Chandler would be looking at him self like that too. He couldn’t believe he just said that. Monica slapped his face and went to walk in her door. “You know what chandler! Your not to great either falling in love with a married woman, I hate you, and I don’t want to ever see you again, and I don’t want you to ever come near me and my daughter again!” Monica screamed slamming the door behind her. Monica leaned her forehead up against the back of the door and cried as she listened to chandler storm down the steps. Monica turned around to see Katy standing there with a bear chandler had given her as a baby. She was tearing up in the eyes. “I don’t hate chandler, make him come back?” she said starting to cry. Monica walked over to her and went to hug her. Katy pushed her off her. “Why do you hate chandler? He did nofing wrong! Why did you tell him he was no aloud to see me no more?” Katy yelled throughout her cries. “Honey I’m sor...” “No don’t touch me, your mean, you sent chandler away, you knowd that i missed him and you still sent him away!” Katy said cutting of Monica and stopping her from hugging her. “I hate you” Katy screamed running off into her room and slamming the door behind her. Monica couldn’t believe what her daughter just said. Why did she always turn out to the bad one? Monica dropped to the ground and begun to cry aloud on to the lineo. She had lost chandler again but this time forever, and she had lost her daughters love.