chapter 9

*Monica’s and chandlers apartment*

“DONT YOU YELL AT ME YOU BITCH!” Michael screamed at Monica. Monica continued to yell at him. Michael got so angry. He forcefully pushed Monica into the wall causing Monica to fall to the ground. He then stormed off into his room and slammed the door behind him. Monica then stood up with tears rushing down her face. She held her head that had been slammed into the wall. She then walked into Katy’s room and locked the door and climbed into Katy’s bed with her. Katy stirred “mommy what’s wrong?” Monica looked down at her “I just want to come sleep with you, so go back to sleep” Monica sniffed as she begun to stroke Katy’s hair.

The next day Monica woke up to Michael eating breakfast with Katy, he stood up and walked over to Monica. “I’m sorry I pushed you baby” Michael said as he started to kiss Monica. Monica didn’t kiss him back. He pulled his head back and looked at her “fine then” he said as he stormed away.

After Michael left chandler came walking in and sat down at the table. “Good morning beautiful” he said to Katy as he poured himself a bowl of cereal. Monica walked over to Katy “K-Katy you have to go get dressed” she said as she helped Katy of the chair. Monica then sat down in place of Katy. “Are you ok Mon? You seem really out of sorts?”Chandler said as he scooped another mouthful of cereal. “N-no I’m fine, I just didn’t get any sleep last night” Monica said quietly. “Oh...” chandler said as he remembered them fighting. “Why do you say it like that?” Monica asked trying to keep her eyes open. “I heard you too fighting from my place last night” chandler said as he finished his bowl of cereal. Monica just nodded. “Want to go to the coffee house” Monica said as she got up wobbly. “I’m going to go check on...Katy” a few minutes passes when Katy came running out “CHANDLER! SOMTHINGS WRONG WITH MOMMY!” she said before running back in. Chandler jumped out of his seat and ran in. Monica was on the floor with her eyes close. Chandler yelled her name. She then opened her eyes sat up and rubbed her head. “What happened Katy?”  Chandler said looking at Monica. “She was walking then she went wo-per-ley, then she felled down” “I must have fainted” Monica said trying to stand up. Chandler helped her onto her feet “You need to go get some sleep” Monica nodded as she hooked on to chandlers arm so she wouldn’t fall over. Chandler walked her into her room and placed her on the bed. As he placed a pillow under Monica head he noticed a big bump on the back of her head but he didn’t say anything. “What about Katy?” Monica yawned. “I’ll look after her, so you just get some sleep” chandler said as he watched Monica nod and drift off to sleep.

*coffee house*

Chandler was sitting on the sofa as was Katy. Katy was drinking her juice box whilst chandler was drink his coffee. “What happened last night?” chandler asked putting down his coffee “Daddy forgot to pick me up from lily and phoebes house” she said as she drank the tiny bit of juice left in the box. “Are you ok” “yes I got to play longer” Katy innocently smiled. Chandler smiled back at her. “Mommy slept in my bed with me last night” Katy said as she threw her juice box onto the coffee table. “I don’t know, I think she was scared” “what makes you think that?” chandler asked getting closer to her. “She was crying” chandler took a while to answer. He knew Michael had done something to upset her “maybe she was scared of the dark” he said not wanting to scare Katy. Katy just giggled

*Monica and chandlers apartment*

Chandler walked in through the door with Katy. He heard Monica talking in the other room. Katy ran off into her room to play with her dolls. “No I don’t want to” he heard Monica say. A few minutes later Monica then walked out with Michael following behind her. “Hey chandler” Monica said as she walked over to the table. “Katy’s in her room” chandler smiled. “What’s he doing with Katy? Remember when he kidnapped her?” Michael said. Chandler glared over at him “He did not kidnap her he picked her up because you forgot” Monica yelled. “I’m sorry? Where you yelling at me?” Michael said angrily. “n-no I wasn’t” Monica quickly said “What you just said? That’s not true is it” Michael said again adjitated. “No it’s not true, I’m sorry” Monica said forgetting chandler was in the room. Michael and Monica looked over to chandler. Chandler was so shocked it couldn’t believe Monica let him boss her around. “What are you staring out? Ha? Get out of my house” Michael said pointing to the door. “No he can stay!” Monica yelled. Michael looked at Monica angrily. “It’s okay Mon I was going to go anyway” chandler said walking out shutting the door behind him.

SO AS YOU CAN SEE ITS STARTING TO GET A BIT MORE INTENSE, BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT LOT OF CHAPTERS GET REALLY REALLY GOOD, IM SO EXCITED TO UPLOAD THEM, ITS GOING TO BE A VERY EMOTINAL STORY SO GET PREPARED! PLEASE REVEIW REVIEW REVIEW! IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP GOING <3