chapter 11

Later that night Monica was asleep in bed when she felt someone moving around next to her. “Katy mommy’s trying to sleep, please stop moving” She said thinking it was Katy in the bed next to her. She got no reply but the person continued to move. She then felt an arm slip up around her then someone begun to kiss her neck. She then turned around knowing that was defiantly not. She saw Michael smiling at her he went to kiss her neck as he begun to move his hand up shirt. Monica slapped his hand away and stood up out of the bed. “Where’s Katy?” Michael smiled as if he had done nothing wrong. “I put her in bed so me and you could have some alone time” he said still smiling. “What! You just hit me and pushed your daughter to the ground!” she yelled. “I’m not going to have sex with you!” Michaels face suddenly dropped. He then stood up out of the bed. “What the hell! I said I was sorry” he yelled at the top of his lungs. “I don’t care! I’m sick of you hurting me then saying sorry and thinking everything is going to be okay” she yelled. Michael then pushed her on to the bed and crawled onto the top of her and started kissing her neck. “Get off me!” she yelled. He refused to and started moving his hand up her shirt. “GET OFF ME!” she screamed as she started to cry. He still continued to kiss her. She yelled at him again but he wouldn’t move. She tried to push him off her but she couldn’t move her hand because he had them begged down. She had no other choice when he lent down to kiss her chest she bit him making him let go off her hands. “OW! You bitch” he said rubbing the area she bit her. Monica pushed him off her and ran into Katy’s room. She picked her up and ran towards the door but she was stopped by Michael who stood in front of the door “Where do you think you’re going” he said knowing she couldn’t go anywhere. “Away from you!” she yelled. She went to reach for the door handle but he pushed her back forcefully. Katy who was asleep in her arms begun to wake up “mommy why did you wake me up” she said quietly. “Put Katy down” Michael said angrily. “No” she said with tears running down her face. “She’s my daughter too, you can’t just take her away from me” he said calmly. “NO I HATE YOU!” she yelled. “Fine then go! But if we are telling the truth her I think I should tell you this, your ugly, you’re a bitch and I never loved you, I only married you for the sex” he yelled. Monica walked ran out the door with more tears running down her face, she couldn’t believe what she just heard him say.

*chandlers apartment*

Chandler was lying in his bed. He had heard Monica and Michael fighting a few minutes again. But the fighting had stopped. So that meant Michael had probably told her to do something and or he had apologized and she had believed it. Chandler laid there. He still couldn’t believe Monica obeyed him like he was a king. He was so terrible to her and she still believed she was in a happy marriage. Chandler then turned over to his side and tried to fall asleep but his thought kept distracting him. Why did everyone his date think he still had feelings for Monica? He never really did? He was in college... He didn’t know what feelings where, feelings to him in college where just him thinking someone was hot, or was it? Did he really have feelings for Monica? Does he have feelings for Monica? He turned over looking back up at the ceiling “No... I don’t have feelings for Monica, we are just friends...  chandler thought to himself. Chandler thoughts where shortly distracted as he heard a loud knock on the door. The nock was more like a thump actually. Chandler yawned and turned on the light as he walked over to the door. He opened the door to see Monica Standing there with tears running down her face followed by a path of mascara she was holding Katy. “Oh my god! What’s wrong” he said shutting the door behind her. “He... and he...Hurt...yelling...he was kissing...holding me” Monica cried. Chandler couldn’t understand what she was trying to say over her cries. “What are you trying to say Mon” chandler said as he watch Monica place sleeping Katy onto the sofa. “Michael...he...was... screaming... yelling...” Monica still could get out words Monica begun to cry louder. Chandler knew it was making her painful to talk about it. Chandler grabbed her arm and pulled Monica in to him and he hugged her tightly. Monica fell into chandler and dug her head into his chest covering her face with her hands. He cries became louder. And chandler heard her tighter. He knew Michael had done something and just the thought of it made him furious. Monica’s cries again became louder causing Katy to wake up. She looked up at her mum crying with chandlers arm around her. “What’s wrong mommy?” Monica took her head away from chandler and wiped her face. “N-n-nothing, mommy’s just happy crying because she got....” Monica sniffed. Not being able to think of an excuse. Chandler then stepped in “because she got a better job, and she is happy about it” chandler said saying the first thing that came to his head. “You’re no meant to cry when you happy” Katy giggled. Monica slightly giggled as she sniffed. “I know...I’m just...really...” Monica sat down next to Katy “Happy” she whispered being the fact she was anything but happy. “So do you want to stay here tonight?” chandler said shoving both his hands in his pocket. Monica looked up at him with her tear-filled eyes and mascara running down her face and nodded her head. “Where would we sleep?” Monica sniffed. “You could sleep on the couch it folds out into a bed” chandler said pointing to the sofa. Monica stood up “okay thank you” she said as she hugged him.  

PLEASE REVIEW GUYS! I NEED TO KNOW IF YOUR LIKING THE STORY OR NOT? PLEASE REVIEW, I LOVE TO HERE YOU GUYS FEEDBACK! PLEASE REVIEW! <3