chapter 15

WOW! 142 READS WITHIN 2 WEEKS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THIS CHAPTER IS WHEN EVERYTHING GOES.... YEAH JUST READ! :D

Later that night Monica came into the living room and sat next to chandler on the sofa. “Feeling better” he said as he watched her brush her wet hair. “Yeah, thanks for letting me borrow these clothes” she said looking down at them. “It’s alright” chandler smiled. She was wearing a pair of his boxers that no longer fit him and a one of his nicks shirts that where very big on her. “So what do you want to do tonight” chandler asked as he slightly looked out the drapes across to Monica’s apartment. “I don’t know” Monica smiled. “We could have some wine and watch a movie” chandler said as grabbed the remote and sat back down next to Monica. “Okay what’s on” she smiled. Chandler flickered trough the channels but all the channels came up fizzy. “What the hell?” chandler said as he pushed the bottoms on the remote harder. Chandler with no luck through the remote on to the coffee table “cables out” he said as he phone begun to ring. “Hello?” “Hey its Joey, can I come over and watch your TV the hotels cables I completely out every room, plus there is allot of pissed off people at me for walking into the rooms without asking” chandler laughed “sorry man my cables out too” “dam it” Joey said as he hung up the phone. “Who was that?” Monica asked. “Joey” chandler smiled as he placed the phone back on the phone holder. “Oh, how was your day with him today?” Monica asked as she placed her brush on the table. “Good, yeah we just went to the coffee house and talked” chandler smiled. “What did you talk about?” “Just what joeys been up too, and stuff, the usuall...guy talk” chandler lied. He then realised lately every time she had asked him that he had to make up an excuse because he had talked about her the whole time. Monica smiled. “So what are we going to do now?” Monica huffed. “We could play cards or something, I’ll just go get them there in my room” chandler said as he got up and walked off. When he got to his room he noticed Monica had followed him. “Where are they?” she asked as she sat down on his bed. “Up here” chandler said pulling out the deck of cards then sitting on his bed.

3 hours had past and chandler and Monica had played almost every card game then knew how to play. “How about we play....” “I’m kind of sick of cards now” Monica giggled. “Good because I had nothing to finish the sentence off with” chandler laughed. “What do you want to do now then?” chandler asked throwing the box of cards onto the bedside table. “Let’s play truth or dare?” Monica said excitedly. “Monica we aren’t in the 6th grade anymore” chandler laughed. “Please” Monica said taking a chip chandler had gone and gotten earlier. “Fine, you go first”

20 minutes later and 50 questions later. It was Monica’s go “Truth or dare?” she asked. “Truth” chandler smiled. “Chandler you haven’t chosen dare once yet” she smiled. “I don’t trust you” chandler laughed. “Okay who do you like?” she giggled like she was in 6th grade. Chandler hesitated before he answers. “No one...no one likes me either” chandler laughed. “Come on chandler, your very attractive, someone somewhere likes you” Monica smiled. Her smile was so perfect. He then looked at her eyes, he had never realised how blue they where, they were beautiful. Chandler thought everything about her was beautiful. “Chandl...” Chandler cut of Monica and slammed his lips up against her. She pushed him away slightly. And she opened her eyes .there face where only centimetre apart she looked in his eyes he looked in hers. She didn’t know what to say. She had never realised how beautiful blue his eyes where. Chandler looked into her eyes then he begun to kiss her more passionately. He started to worry when she wasn’t kissing him back. Chandler still continued to kiss her; she then started to return the kiss to him. Monica knew what she was doing was wrong, she wanted to stop him but she couldn’t make herself do it. He was such a good kisser. She continued to return the kiss as it got deeper and more passionate. She layed down on her back and let him fall on top of her. He ran his hand up her leg until he reached her hips. His touch was so gentle.  He began to kiss her neck. She ran her hands through his hair as he kissed lower down her neck. He then began to kiss he belly. She shivered when his lips touched her skin. He began to push her shirt up. She raised her arms above her head to allow him to take it off. He started to kiss higher up her body, until he reached her lips again. Monica begun to unbutton his pants and push them down with her feet, their lips still not parting.

THE NEXT BIT GETS PRETTY EMOTIONAL! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, I MISS GETTING FEEBACK FROM ALL OF MY AMAZING FOLLOWERS :'( 

SO PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK <3