chapter 5

Later that night after Monica had put Katy to bed she walked into her room. Michael was lying in the bed. Monica got into the bed and went to go to sleep. Michael turned Monica over so she was facing him. He began to kiss her passionately. Monica didn’t really kiss him back. He then begun to moved his hand up Monica’s shirt placing his hand on her belly and he slowly got higher. Monica quickly pulled his hand out and stopped him from kissing her “No stop, i don’t want to tonight” she said as she rolled over. Michael sat up “Fine then” he said storming out.

*coffee house*

Monica walked in to the coffee house with Katy holding her by her hand. As they walked in she noticed chandler sitting there. Katy ran up to chandler and showed her the picture of her when she was a baby that she was taking in for show and tell at her day care “Yes you where a very cute baby” chandler smiled as he helped Katy up onto the sofa. “Hey Mon” chandler said as she sat down onto the sofa. “Hey...” Monica sighed. “What’s wrong?” chandler asked taking a sip of his coffee. “It’s just I’m so tired and i have to work until 9 tonight” she said as she placed her hand up for gaunter to get her a coffee. “Aw those extra hours you have to do...do you want me to pick Katy up from day care this afternoon” chandler asked. “No it’s alright. Michael is going too” Monica said taking a sip of her coffee that gaunter had just given her.

*Monica’s work*

Monica was typing away on her computer when she looked over at the clock. It was already 6pm. She couldn’t believe she had to work until 9 o’clock every night now for a month. Monica boss stooped Monica train of thought as she started to yell at her. “I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE YOU AS AN ASSISTENT! I TOLD YOU TO THAT WORK AN HOUR AGO...” she creamed into Monica’s face. Monica’s phone then begun to ring. Monica quickly picked it up and put it back down again hanging it up. “AND YOU EXPECT ME TO PAY YOU?”  Monica’s phone then begun to ring again she picked it up and hanged it up again. “I TOLD YOU NO PRIVATE PHONE CALLS, I SWEAR IF YOU AWNSER THE PHONE TONIGHT WITH OUT ME ASKING YOU TOO, I WILL NOT PAY YOU” her boss screamed as she walked back into her office. Monica’s phone rang at least 6 more times that night and she did not pick it up.

*Monica’s apartment*

Monica didn’t end up finishing work until 10:30. When she walked through the door she noticed the TV playing re-runs of the football game that took place earlier that night. And she saw Michael asleep on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand. She walked over to the living room. There was pizza boxes and beer bottle everywhere. She rolled her eyes and walked into Katy’s room to check on her. Monica then quickly came running out yelling at Michael “WHERE IS KATY?” Michael woke up “i don’t know what makes you think i would no, i was here the whole time watching football with the guys?” he said sitting up throwing his empty beer bottle onto the pile of other bottles. “I TOLD YOU TO PICK HER UP FROM DAYCARE” Monica screamed at him starting to panic as she dialled the daycares number. “Hello Katharine speaking” Katherine was a new employ at the day care and didn’t know any of the parents’ names. “HELLO THIS IS MONICA SMITH IS KATY STILL THERE” “No a man that claimed to be a friend of hers came and picked her up” Monica hanged up the phone with tears running down her face “ A MAN CAME AND PICKED HER UP” she cried. Michael didn’t seem to be panicked at all. Monica ran to her room to get her coat so she could go report Katy missing when she saw chandler through her window placing Katy down on his couch. Monica dropped everything and ran out Michael followed her.