Chapter 33

AUTHORS NOTE: okay guys, this is chapter 33 and i still have quite a few more chapters to go before this is finsied, this is the longest stroy i have ever written! so please tell me if your getting bored, i try to make each chapter as intersting as possible so you will keep reading, sorry its so long, Anyway Enjoy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night chandler felt a slight tug on his shirt. He opened his eyes expecting it to be Katy, as that was how was she woke him up the previous night. He looked over to see Monica tugging on his shirt. He sat up and turned on the lamp looking over at her with a smile. “Yes Katy?” he joked. Monica laughed. “i-i-i need to p-pee” she said trying to hold it in. Chandler chuckled as he stood up and pulled her off the bed. “Could you carry me? We would get there quicker” she said. Chandler chuckled sweeping her gently of her feet and carrying her into the bathroom. He stopped at the bathroom door and sat her down on the floor. Monica turned and looked at him. “You need me to help you in there? Don’t you?” he laughed. She just nodded quickly not being able to hold on much longer. When Monica was done chandler swept her off her feet again ready to carry her back to his room. She giggled as he picked her up and put her hand on the back of his head bringing his lips to hers. She started kissing him very passionately. Chandler pulled away “Monica what did I tell you about this?” he laughed.  “I know, but we don’t have to have sex, kissing can just be kissing” she said kissing his lips again. “Why are you carrying mommy like a baby” a slight tired voice said from the lounge chair. Chandler pulled back from Monica. “Because you mommy is a big baby” chandler joked. Katy giggled. “No she isn’t” “chandler is carrying mommy like a baby, because mommy can’t walk by herself” Monica laughed. “Oh okay, then why where you kissing?” Katy giggled. “w-we weren’t” chandler said. “Yes you where?” “No we weren’t”  “yes you where” Katy said a little louder. “No we weren’t” chandler said louder. They were arguing like two little kids. “Chandler your silly” she said lying back down.  “Goodnight Katy” chandler said as he begun to walk away. “Goodnight mommy, goodnight chandler” she said. Just as chandler reached his door he looked back into the lightly lit living room. “We weren’t” he yelled. He shut the door behind him. He slightly heard Katy scream back “you where!” Monica laughed as chandler layed her back down on the bed. “You two are like two little kids” Monica said as chandler layed down next to her. Chandler laughed. “Well she is like my best friend in the whole world” chandler laughed. Monica smiled. She loved the relationship between her daughter and chandler. They were so close. “Katy loves you so much you know” “I know” chandler smiled. “I love her too” chandler lent in to kiss her. He softly kissed her lips and pulled away going to go back to sleep. “Chandler can I ask you something?”  Chandler nodded as lent on his side and rested his head on his hand. “This had been on my mind ever since you said it... if I broke your heart so many times why did you come back?” chandler looked over at her. “Because I was unduly deadly down to earth in love with you” he smiled. She smiled back. “But I broke your heart more than once” she said looking deeply into your eyes. “Well it doesn’t matter how many times you broke my heart, it just made me want to get you more, which made me even more in love with you” he smiled. She smiled her eyes were all teary eyed. “I love you so much, I didn’t know what love was until I met you, what I had was Michael I thought was love, but this feels so much better” she smiled. He smiled back at her and kissed her lips slowly and deeply. Monica pulled away about to ask another questions. “When you said we where you’re family and you would be Katy’s father, did you mean it?” she asked. “Of course I did” he smiled. Monica started crying. “What’s wrong mon?” he asked brushing her hair out of her face. She smiled “oh nothing, it’s just I’m so happy, I never thought we would get together, and now we are” chandler smiled with teary eyes and wiped away her tears. “I love you so much, I never thought we would get together either, but now we are my life is complete” He smiled kissing her fore head. He pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around him. He felt her flinching at the pain so he loosened his grip. She berried her head into his chest. “I love you chandler” “I love you too...Monica I need to ask you this” Monica moved her head from his chest. “What?” she asked afraid of the question “if you hadn’t lost the baby, and you and Michael worked everything out, would I have ever had anything to do with the baby’s life, or yours?”  Monica was silent for a few minutes. “Would have you fought for us?” she asked not making eye contact with him. “Would I fight for you’s? Of course I would have, I did fight for you’s” chandler said a little louder then attended.  “You didn’t seem to be, you got another girlfriend” Monica said still not looking up at chandler. Chandler slightly pulled away from Monica. “Monica that girl wasn’t my girlfriend; you told me I was never allowed to see you again, I had to move on, I tried to move on with her but I couldn’t because I was still so in love with you, I never ever stop trying to fight for That baby or you” chandler said a little mad. “You came over once and you didn’t fight for us, you just yelled at me” Monica said a little louder then she had originally attended.  “Monica, you told me you hated me and never wanted me to come near you, I love you...” chandler started to cry. “I loved you so much and you said you didn’t want to see me so I didn’t come, I thought if that’s what you wanted then I should just let you be, When you said that to me I felt like dying, you and Katy where my only family and when I found out you where having OUR baby, I thought we could be a proper family... I never stopped trying to fight for that baby, so don’t tell me I didn’t” chandler said wiping the tears that fell from his face. Monica had tears in her eyes. She had no idea. She hated making him so upset. Monica hugged chandler tightly regardless the pain in cause to her torso. “I’m so sorry, I had no idea, I’m sorry please don’t cry” She said as a tears fell from her face due to not only the hurt she was feeling but the pain that shot through her torso. “It’s okay, I’m sorry I yelled it’s just... I love you so much and...” “I know you do, I’m sorry, I love you too” Monica said still hugging chandler tightly. “I feel like such a wimp” chandler chuckled as he sniffed through the tears. Monica looked up at him and wiped his tears away with her thumbs “you’re not a wimp honey” she smiled kissing his softly on his lips. When Monica finally released chandler from her arms she layed back down on her back. She was hurting all over. Chandler looked over at her. “What’s wrong?” “I’m hurting every were and I can’t get back to sleep” she said holding on to her ribs. “Aw I’m sorry “chandler said pulling her close to him gently and gently hanging his arm around her. He began to run his fingers gently over her ribs and belly. He looked over to her face and saw she was enjoying it and starting to relax.