The Dungeons

Harry POV

I sat at the Slytherin table wedge between Malfoy and the wall. Malfoy oddly close to me pressed right up so every part of him was touching every part of me, legs, hips, arms, shoulders...

I glanced sideways at Malfoy to find his silver eyes already watching me. "Not making you uncomfortable am I Potter" I watched his face shine with glee at the thought of making me uncomfortable, a smirk plastered across his mouth.

"You wish" I can't back down, I won't break eye contact, but we were so close our noses were almost touching and I was more than relieved when Malfoy looked towards Jonathan Spratt, Slytherins prefect, who had just said
"Follow me to the dungeons everyone" directing it at everyone who had been rehoused.

~~~~~~~

The Slytherin common room was cold but it was more homley than I thought it would be. The walls were dark and the floor was black carpeted but there were emerald green and silver curtains decortating the walls and small windows. Slytherin flags were hanging all over the ceiling making it seem warmer.

There were black plush sofas and posh dark arm chairs scattered around the room and a large fireplace and the end in the room with a bright green flame in the centre...Much different from what he remembered in his second year visit to the dungeons.

"Alright new guys, your luggage has been taken to your room upstairs, welcome to Slytherin." Spratt eyed me thoughout his little speech, which is when I noticed I was the only Gryffindor transfer.

I looked at the two black staircase pointing in opposite directions at the end of the room. One to the girls dorms and one to the boys.

I made my way up the stairs and found alot more rooms than I was expecting. In the Gryffindor common room all boys from our year shared a room but apparently in Slytherin it was only one or two per room.

I made my way down the hall until I came across a room with my luggage standing outside the room. This must be me. I picked up my suitcase and swung the door open clumsily to find a large room with two king-sized beds with green and silver curtains draped around them standing one at each side of the room.

I wandered in and placed my cases at the end of one bed and examined the rest of the room, when I noticed a pale boy sprawled across the other bed.

"Enjoying the view are we Potter?" Malfoy smirked, I averted my stare slightly embarressed and sat on my bed. Brilliant, of course I have to share a room with Draco fucking Malfoy.

"i'm not used to sharing my room, I used to have one to myself." Malfoy sat up and examined me.

"Well this will be...interesting" I sighed lying back on my bed.

"I think it wise to started with a truce, don't you?" Malfoy stood up and walked over to the bed offering me a hand, I watched it for a minute "or do you think it would be wise to share a room with your arch emeny?" a sly, twisted smile covering his face.

I thought for a moment then took malfoys hand in mine and for the second time today, me skin tingled were we touched.

~~~~~~~~~

Dracos POV

Harry lay on his bed messing with his pillow case, I could still feel the tingling feeling in my hand where his hand touched mine...weird.

I gazed at him his messy black hair was falling over his eyes covering his scar. His shirt had been pulled tight where he was lying on it showing his muscles through it, obviously years of quidditch had helped him out.

"Quit staring Malfoy, your gay side is showing" he looked up at me wiggling his eyebrows playfully. I chucked my pillow at him and feeling my self turning red.