Ron

Yay new chapter!

Just want to say I love you guys so much, all the support ad comments mean so much to me and I can't believe how many reads I've actually gotten! You are all my best friends for life!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter

~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

We agreed to appear to be friends but to be much less close than we have been in public recently so people don't get any ideas. So I leave for breakfast alone.

My walk to the great hall is lonely and full of longing to be next to Draco again. Not just because he's my boyfriend but also because he's my only protection against the rest of the angry slytherins that want to skin me alive and feed me to a Hungarian horntail.

I walk in to the great hall and am greeted by the usually stares that you get when your 'the chosen one' plus the sneers from the snakes at the table that is now my own.

I slide in to a seat right at the end of the table far away as I can get from everyone else. As I being shovelling scrambled egg on to my plate I see Draco enter the great hall. He is wearing that sly look that says 'I'm better than everyone else'. The one I used to hate but now find difficult not to get slightly turned on by.

I watch as Draco saunters over to the seat next to me and slides in to it. Several slytherins turn to give Draco and me death stares including P ansy and Blaise. I don't think I will ever get used to how quickly slytherins turn on each other for the simplest of things.

"Ferret"

"Scar head, had a good morning?" He wiggles his eyebrows and slides his hand up my leg.

My eyes widen and I spin my head for anyone who can see what he's doing. Lucky everyone seems oblivious. I grab Draco's hand just as he reaches my flies and give him a look that says 'not now'

He shrugs and turns to his breakfast. I relax slightly until something catches my eye. I look up to see the gryffindor table full of all my old friends. Dean and Seamus, Neville. I'm filled with longing to be back when I notice what sees my attention to being with. I see Hermione sitting next to Ron in her new Ravenclaw robes whispering something in to Rons ear.

When she finishes Ron is wearing a look of pure horror. He looks over at stares at me with unbelievable shock plastered over his face and I think I know why.

I watch terrified as Ron stands up still staring at me and walks towards the door. I know he wants me to follow so I stand shakily and follow him, forgetting to tell Draco where I'm going.

~~~~~~

Once I step out the great hall I see Ron pacing up and down the corridor. I stand silently for a while waiting for him to say something when suddenly, he stops, throws his hands in to the air and shouts.

"Why didn't you tell me" I stare at him "I'm supposed to be your best friend"

I carry on staring at him and search for words when I finally muster up "some best friend you've been" it comes out as barley a whisper but he hears it.

His anger disappears and is replaced with guilt. "I'm sorry Harry, it was a lot to get my head around, you know, we've always hated the slytherins then to find out your one of them.." He shakes his head "I'm sorry"

I've waited what feels like a very long time to hear Ron apologise. I want to hug him but I'm glued the spot still afraid of what hermione just told him.

"Hermione told me" I nod, still unable to speak "she said you'd told ginny?" I nod again, looking at a speck of dust on the floor. I hear him sigh "that would explain why she was upset earlier" he must have noticed the panic on my face because he quickly says "don't worry she's fine" I nod again.

"Harry mate, I know our angry at me, but please, say something" I look up at him.

"I'm not angry Ron" I mutter because its the truth, I'm not angry, I'm happy this is all over. Ron nods which makes me laugh, he laughs to.

"Ron I need to tell you something" I gulp "and hermione"

I look at Ron. My best friend. Why shouldn't I tell him, I only wasn't going to before because we had fallen out. Everything's okay now.

"Ron.." At that moment Hermione came out the great hall. She saw us with smiles on our faces and burst into tears.

"Oh thank merlin, your friends again" Ron laughs at her "you two will be the death of me" she laughs too.

"Hermione, I need to tell you something" she stops laughing and gives me a small smile and nods.

I watch as the two of them stand hand in hand and wait for me to tell them. The sight of them clearly able to display that they are together makes me ache for Draco and a relationship like theirs.

"Okay. Well I guess you've noticed by now how different things are between me and Draco. The reason for that is, well.. We're.. Me and him.." I struggle to find the right words "me and Draco..we're together"

They stare at me confusion plastered across there faces. This moment is the moment when Draco himself, decides to emerge from the great hall. He stands beside me a small smile on his face when he looks at me. I smile back. I look at Ron and Hermione. They look and me and Draco. Silence follows for a very long time until finally Ron mutters

"What?"

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

What do you guys think?!

Hope you like it <3

I'm thinking of doing another story so if you have any ships that you rally like and would like me to write a fan fiction on please comment or message me :D

Love you all thanks you for reading!!