You can save me

Harrys POV

I sat deadly still, my hands still clasped over my mouth. Draco hadn't spoken, hadn't moved. His eyes were wide and seemed to be searching for somthing to say, his mouth hung open. His potion book that he was reading had toppled out of his hand and was now in a heap on the floor. His hands were still shaking slightly and all I wanted to do was reach over and take them in my own but I was afraid it might spook him. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Draco, im sorry--"

"Harry..."

"Just forget i said anything-"

"Harry..."

"I didn't mean it. I take it back" Draco's eyes meet mine and he leaped across the bed to me taking my quivering hands in his own.

"Dont, Harry, Please. Dont take it back" His pale, long fingers pushed my hair out of my eyes "I love you. I want to be with you. Always. I want to marry you, to be with you forever"

My stomach flipped, I could feel tears brewing in the coners of my eyes and my hands shook more. "you do?" I whispered, looking down at our entwined hands.

"Of course I do, you idiot" Draco laughed shakily "I can't be without you, without these hands" he whispered, pressing a small kiss into my palm "without these arms" he pressed a kiss into the crook of my elbow and I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I laughed shakily "without these eyes" his thumb brushed away my tear, his sliver eyes locked on mine "without these lips" He whispered his eyes flicking down to my mouth, his lips hovering over mine "I love you Harry" he whispered and then his mouth was on mine.

He was all I could feel. His lips running over mine, his hands brushing down my back. All I could hear was his breath in my ear, saying my name over and over. All i could smell was him. His skin smelt of vanilla and his hair smelt of lavandar and it all mixed together into the most delicious smell only Draco could give off. In that second he was my world and in that second I realised he'd been my world for a long time now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

I woke up just as the light was leaving the sky, casting odd shadows through the room. Harrys was still asleep, his head resting between the pillows, his arms wrapped around me, his legs tangled in the sheets.

I rest my head next to his and brush hair from his face, I place a small kiss on his forehead, right on top of his scar. How did I get this lucky, how did I end up with Harry Potter. I laughed slighgtly. It seems crazy, I know that everyone thinks it's crazy too but it's not. It's perfect. You couldn't find too people better for each other, we completely balance each other out. When i'm upset, he knows what to say to make it better. We know what it's like to have no choice over somthing and so we understand what we've been through.

I'm far from perfect and Harrys not perfect either, but were perfect together and thats why this is right and thats why this will work and thats why I know we'll prove every one wrong. Everyone whos says it crazy, who says it won't work or it will never last. There all wrong because none of them know that no matter what happens i'll always have Harry. He the only person who can help me, who can save me from my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Probably the quickest ive ever updated but i wanted you guys to know what happens...

what do you think?

thanks for reading, i love you <3

please comment your thoughts