The lake

I cradled Draco in my arms stroking his hair trying to comfort him as much as I could. I could still feel him shaking from the dream and there where tears rolling down his face.

"I'm a terrible person Harry" I could hardly believe I'd heard him correctly at first. I lifted his chin and looked in to his eyes.

"Draco you are the most wonderful person I know! Don't ever let me hear you say that again." I grasped his face with both hands and tried to wipe away his tears but he shrunk away from my touch.

"No. It was my fault Dumbledore died. My family is responsible for so many evil and unforgivable things. I should be in Azkaban with all the other scum. It's where I belong" he scrunched himself into an even tighter ball.

"Draco, the fact that you can feel remorse for doing those things shows that you not like any of them. It shows that you never really wanted to do it. Any of it. You were forced to. No one blames you! You would have been killed if you hadn't done those things" Draco looked up at me shaking his head slightly.

"I love you Harry" I gave him a weak smile to tell him I loved him too and put my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Draco, let me help you?" I felt him stiffen underneath my grip "please, I don't want you to get yourself hurt"

Draco sat up a little straighter and raised his left arm, pulling back the sleeve "disgusting isn't it" he had revealed his faded dark mark, covered in tiny white scars that I now realise must have been where he had cut himself "one night the dreams go so bad I couldn't stand the mark being here anymore. I was determined to get rid of it" he gulped and looked at me nervously before continuing "so I started cutting at it, there was blood everywhere. I passed out. When I woke up my arm was in a puddle of my own blood but the mark was still there. Nothing will get rid of it. This will be who I am. Forever. Ill always be a murderer"

"Your not a murderer, your father just made bad choices and you had to live with the consequences" I hugged him tighter "your not a bad person, bad things just happened to you" I reached up and kissed him in the cheek.

"I don't deserve you, Harry potter"

I shook my head in disagreement and kissed him softly, gently, letting him know I am always here and I will always love him.

~~~~~~

I was half way through a particularly boring potions lesson, we were going over love potions again even though every one already new everything about them, when I remembered my plans with Ron and Hermione.

We had discussed meeting under our usual tree by the lake that lunch time since I hadn't spent any time with them in so long. I looked over at Draco, I can't leave him on his own. I looked down at our entwined hands hidden under the desk, I don't want to leave him full stop.

"Hey Dray" I whispered out of the counter of my mouth. He looked down at me with beautiful silver eyes.

"Yeah?" He whispered back.

"I was wondering, I'm meeting Ron and 'mione later, will you come with me?"

"Um okay" he smiled nervously and squeezed my hand.

I turned back to the lesson and realised I hadn't got any notes written, quickly I scribbled down everything I could remember.

"You look cute when your concentrating" I heard Draco's whisper into my ear. I shivered with glee and play fully slapped him leg, he laughed and the bell rang for lunch.

I shot him a flirty smirk before pulling him down to the lake.

~~~~~~

"Harry!" Hermiones voice yelled as me and Draco reached our secret meeting place us three had since first year.

I was immediately encased by Hermione's hug. "How are you?" She asked realising me.

"Blimey Hermione let the man breathe. Oh y'alright Draco?" I smiled at Ron being so excepting as he went up as shook his hand.

"Not to bad" he gave a small smile and I squeezed his hand tighter, pride washing over me.

"I love you" I whispered to him. He wiggled his eyebrows at me "what?.."

"Well while we're here" he dragged me over to the lake with a playful smirk smeared across his face.

"No your crazy!" I tried to back away but he had a strong hold on me "come on help me out" I shouted to Hermione and Ron.

Hermione just laughed at me but Ron said "actually I think it's great idea, come on 'mione"

"Ron have you gone insane?!" She squeaked

"I will be freezing" I yell, trying to escape Draco who was now Unbottoning his shirt.

"Nah, you'll have me to warm you up" he winked at me. I loved this cheeky side the side I didn't have to worry about.

Suddenly I heard a scream. I spun around and saw Ron had jumped in the lake with hermione in his arms.

Me, Ron and Draco where in fits of laughter while Hermione shouted "Ronald, I can't believe you did that" but soon she was laughing to.

Draco whipped his shirt of and dived in the the lake after them calling to me "care to join us?" I rolled my eyes took my shirt of and followed them in.

"Nice of you to grace us with you presence golden boy" Draco smirked at me.

"You'll pay for that" I laughed splashing a wave of water over Draco's head drenching him "oops, is poor, little Draco's hair ruined" I winked at him

"Little!? Look who's talking" he smirked swimming over to me. I looked over at Ron and Hermione who seemed to be playing some game to see who could get the other the wettest. I looked around the grounds but as usual our spot was deserted and so I laced my arms round Draco's neck as kissed him passionately. I could feel him smiling underneath the kiss, out chests where pressed together, our lips fitted together perfectly and they moved together as though they where one. Eventually we broke apart at the sound of Hermiones scream as Ron had plunged her in to the water.

We swam over to them. "I freezing" Hermione shivered "shall we get out?" I nodded.

Preforming a quick spell to dry myself, I walked over to sit under the big willow tree accompanied by my three best friends.

I watched Draco dreamily as he lay back and slowly fell asleep, his golden hair falling into his eyes catching the sunlight making him look even more beautiful. I smiled and turned to Ron and Hermione.

"So how you been mate?" Ron asked stroking Hermione's hair while she lay with her head in his lap.

"Good, well could be better" Ron frowned and Hermione sat up.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I turned around to make sure Draco was still asleep and noting that he was, told them everything that had happened last night.

"Blimey, that's rough" Ron shook his head and I nodded.

'What are of going to do?" Hermione asked her face full of shock.

I shook my head, looking down at my beautiful boyfriend, hoping he was having good dreams "I don't know" I brushed a piece of hair out of his face "I really don't know"