Draco continued

Draco's POV

I didn't even realise quite how much I liked Harry until Ginny told me he was gay. At that point all my feelings came rushing to the surface all at once because there was finally the chance I could be with him.

*flash back*

'It has been dark for nearly two hours now, Harry and missed lunch and dinner where the hell I he?' I thought to my self.

After about 15 minutes of pacing up and down the common room I decide enough was enough; I would have to go and find him myself before something serious happens. I jogged down the hall checking every room I went by screaming his name and not giving a shit about the crazed looks I was receiving.

An hour later and there was still no sign of him. It ran around the castle like a mad man desperately calling for him with no one calling back. I was really worried now and in my crazed manner I ran straight in to some one. Not just anyone though. It was Ginny.

"Ginny!" I shrieked a little to loudly making her jump but the glare she was giving me didn't fault. Not that I care, I wasn't there to make friends. "Where's harry!" I said not lowering my voice and hopping slightly.

Her express wavered a little when she saw how desperate I was "I-I haven't seen him since-since..." She looked down at her feet on the edge of tears "the last I saw he was in the forbidden forest" she said straightening her posture and trying to keep the shake from her voice but failing miserably.

I didn't have time to reply I just turn and started towards the forest when I heard "Ma-Draco wait" I turned back to face her exasperated "what's going on with you and harry?" She had tears in her eyes and her face looked like an undernourished puppy.

'I don't know what your talking about" but I could feel my face turning red.

"Yes you do" she sighed heavily "he told me" I stared at her, now I really don't know what she meant "he told me that he's gay"

My jaw fell open. I didn't mean for it to happen but I was in complete shock. I watched Ginny as she realised I didn't know and clasped her hands over her mouth "oh shit" she whispered "shit.shit.shit" she mumbled between her hands.

I continued to stare stupidly at her as she begged me not to tell anyone.I just nodded and ran towards the door only thinking that I need to get to Harry while she continued to shout after me...

*end of flash back*

When he nodded to say that he was gay, I knew right then I couldn't take it any longer and kissed him. So here I am lip locked with the boy who lived never wanting to let go...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe it when Draco kissed me. ME! out of all the people he could have, which it literally everyone seems as he is the most good looking boy in our year. He chose me.

I feel Draco grip my jaw with his long slender fingers as the kiss deepens and I tangle my own fingers in to his hair. I start pulling at it as the kiss intensifies and I feel his hand rake through my already messy hair when he suddenly pulls back.

My eyes shoot open and I stare at the gorgeous blonde silently asking him what's wrong when I notice his hand covered in blood...my head had started bleeding again.

"I'm sorry Harry" he said shakily rummaging through a pile of bandages until he found a small vial of liquid. He dapped it on to my forehead still muttering that he was sorry. What ever he put on me heals my wound but stings like hell not that I care I'm more worried about Draco.

"Draco it's okay. It doesn-"

"Yes it doesn't matter! Look what I've done! I'm sorry, about everything. I'm so sorry" he screamed tears streaming down his perfect, beautiful face. I stood up to get closer to him but he backed away. Immediately I new, this isn't about my head. Its about the kiss. He regrets it.

"Draco I don't-I don't understand" I say in a voice that makes me sound like a small child who isn't allowed ice cream "I thought you liked me" I slung my head and sat back down in the edge of my bed.

At this Draco's head snapped up, his eyes were wide, tearful and staring straight at me "I do Harry! I really do! It's just- I can't- if my fam-" of course his family he's a Malfoy, there's no way they would except him if he was dating me.

Why did I have to be 'the boy who lived'? I don't want this, I've never wanted this. All I've ever wanted was a normal life and now I can't even have a boyfriend!? No I won't stand for this!

I watch as more tears flowed down his snowy white cheeks and walked over to him. I grasped both sides of his face in my hands and looked in to his eyes. "Your right. They would forbid this..us" he nodded and looked down.

I took this chance to kiss him. Long and hard and meaningfully "who says they have to find out" I whisper between kiss and he finally relaxes once more.