Snape

It was the dead of night. I peered over at Draco, his covers were wrapped tightly round him, protecting him. He looked so peaceful, a kind of look I haven't seen him wearing whilst awake for a long time.

I rolled over again and tried to close my eyes but sleep wouldn't come. I need to do something. desperately.

I don't care about Blaise right now. I can deal with him. What I care about is Draco and what he thinks of him self. He won't let it go. He's convinced it's his fault. The war.

Every night he wakes up in fits of screams and tears. He is paper white and ghostly thin. He doesn't eat and he won't defend himself. He lets Blaise torment him. I need to do something.

He's worse than 6th year, which is terrifying because I'd never seen anyone look that fragile before. Until now of course.

That's when it occurred to me. I sat bolt right up in my bed. Why hasn't I thought of it before!? I rushed over to my trunk and yanked out the marauders map, my eyes darted to the head teachers office. It was empty. I frantically searched the map until I finally found his name patrolling the six floor corridors. Severus Snape.

I bolted to the door completely forgetting it was way past curfew and sprinted to the six floor.

~~~~

I was breathing very heavily when I got there. I leant against the wall catching my breathe.

"Mr potter, obviously you still have no concern for the rule or do you simply believe you self above everyone else?"

I grimaced at the sound of Snape's voice. I stood up, still panting slightly I said "I need your help"

"I can't imagine I can be of any assistance to you, potter" he went to turn away but I was desperate.

"PLEASE! Its Draco!" I begged "he needs help"

Snape silent turned around one eyebrow raised.

"He thinks it's his fault. The war. He thinks it's his fault so many people died. He keeps saying, if he'd tried to back out not so many would have died"

"And what am I meant to do about this ?" he was starting to annoy me now

"You helped him last time he was in trouble. You even made an unbreakable vow!" Snape scowled at me, obviously not knowing I knew "please, he wakes up in fits every night. I need you to help him" I stared him in the eye refusing to break eye contact.

"Ill do what I can" with that he turned away. I new there was nothing more I could do so I went back to the dorm not really knowing what Snape could do anyway.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

YAY finally updated!

Thank you for all your suggests. I have read them and I swear they will be up soon! pinky swear!

If you have anymore suggests keep them coming.

Love you all thank you SO SO SO SO much for reading!!!!

See you next time xD