The nightmare

Harry's POV

I woke with a start when I felt a weight land on top of me. I grabbed my glasses and saw Draco sitting on top of me.

He leant down and brushed his lips against my ear "morning handsome" he mumbled as he left a trail of kisses from my neck to the corner of my mouth. I groaned and ran my hands down his back squeezing his arse.

"Now now Harry, don't get to excited" he laughed in to my neck. That just made me more excited. I pressed our lips together and bit his bottom lip. I
felt his tongue flick against my mouth asking for entrance I let him immediately. I could feel myself getting more and more turned on and hoped he didn't feel it to.

However when he started rocking his hips into mine I couldn't help but get excited but I didn't care because I could feel his own member pressing into my crotch. I groaned again as I felt him unbutton my pjama shirt and slip it of. I ran my hands through his hair as he nibbled my bottom lip then started to suck on my neck. I pulled his top off and felt him stiffen.

"What? Do you want me to stop?" I asked slightly confused.

He didn't answer but I saw him glance at his arm with a scared look in his eyes. I looked down and saw what he was worried about. His dark marks was still visible on his forearm and it was surrounded by a litter of tiny white marks.

I didn't say anything. I just took up his arm and scattered little kisses all over the mark letting him know I didn't care. "I love you harry" he whispered

"I love you to" I smiled and kissed him again "come on let's go to breakfast"

~~~~~~~~~

We wondered in to the great hall and I felt Draco tense as he saw Blaise and Goyle sat in the middle of the table. I lead him over to the seats near the end and grabbed his hand under the table rubbing soothing circles on his palm.

I shovelled scrambled egg in to my mouth and noticed a pair of eyes fixed on mine. Hermione. I gave her a small smile and she nodded towards the door.

"Draco, I need to talk to hermione" I gave his hand a squeeze and started to get up.

"I'll come with you" he muttered casting a nervous glance at Blaise, I nodded and headed to the door.

~~~~~~~

"Hey" I heard a small voice come from behind us and recognised it immediately as 'mione.

I turned around and saw her standing alone casting occasional nervous glances at Draco who didn't seem care or notice..

"Hi" I smiled at her hoping it was a good sign that she was talking to me again.

"I'm sorry about everything Harry. It was my fault you ended up in hospital, if I wasn't so selfish and small minded to see how happy you are, mal-Draco, wouldn't have broken up with you in the first place" I looked at Draco slightly confused.

"How do you know he broke up with me" I asked looked from Hermione to Draco.

"When Draco came to the hospital he explain everything. I told him then I was sorry about everything but I just needed to tell you. I support you 100%" she rubbed her hands together nervously and continued "when you first told me you were gay I said I was happy for you. I know you'll make him a better person"

I felt Draco tense at this so I grabbed his hand for support "I should have stuck by my word. I should never have fallen out with you, I was being stupid. Can you forgive me" She looked up at me tears where clinging to the corners of her eyes. I looked at Draco who smiled back at me.

"Of course" I pulled her in to a tight hug, just now realising how much I had missed my best friends.

~~~~~~~~

Today had been a long day. I had a mountain of home work taller than I am and had to go through the misery if watching Draco go off to quidditch practice. I missed quidditch so so much!

I wondered up to our dorm bed and waited his return while I finished my potions essay but I fell asleep before he came back.

I woke up at around 2:30. I had knocked my ink bottle all over my bed and I was covered in it. Sighing I got up and removed my sheets carrying then over to the bath room.

As I headed back to bed passing Draco I realised how quiet it was... strangely quiet. I couldn't hear a thing not even him breathing. Did he have a silencing charm round his bed? Maybe he's not back yet? Of course he must be it's nearly 3am.

Letting my curiosity get the better of me I pulled back the curtains in Draco's bed and the room filled with the cries of my boyfriend.

I was terrified. He was writhing around tangled in his own sheets. How long has he been keeping these nightmares a secret. I mean, they must be a regular occurance for him to go as far as to cast a silencing charm.

"Draco" I shook him trying to wake him up "DRACO" I was horrified he wouldn't wake, I shook him harder trying to make the screaming stop, I couldn't tell what he was saying but It was scaring the shit out of me "Draco please" I begged.

I shook him again and his eyes fell open. There was look of fear in them that made me feel sick and shake with terror.

"Harry?.." He gazed up and me apparently confused and scared I had seen him.

'Draco" I breathed pulling him into a tight hug "what is going on"