What have I done

Harry's POV-

"You lied to me!"

"Mr Potter, please refrain from shouting nonsense at me or I shall be forced to take points away from you" Snape drawled not even looking up from his desk.

I walked over to him and slammed my fists on the table. Snape raised his eyebrows in a tired manner.

"What do you want, Potter" Snape said finally looking me in the eye.

"You told me he'd be okay! You said it would take care of him, that he wouldn't have nightmares anymore! You lied to me! He's even worse than before!" I screamed spitting slightly, I could feel my face getting red with anger. Snape however didn't seen to care and even had the audacity to look almost bored.

"People can develop immunities to some potions Potter. If you'd actually listen in your potion classes you would know that" he said going back to marking a pile of essay.

I snapped. He didn't even care what Draco, his own god son, was going through! My hand whipped out and sent his pile of unmarked essays flying to the ground.

This, finally, got a reaction out of that snivelling git. His slimy face looked up at me, covered in a sneer.

"Potter, there is nothing to be done about Draco's immunity. You'll just have to find a way to make him happy. Now get out of my sight before I find out if it really is impossible to harm the boy who lived"

I could feel the anger bubbling up inside me and I knew that if I didn't get out of there soon, I'd have to pay for the consequences. Still I couldn't help what slipped out of my mouth next.

"I should have left you to die" I regretted it the minute I said it but I refused to take it back. He didn't even care what Draco was going through and now he was refusing to help. I took one look at the slightly hurt look on his greasy face and walked out.

~~~~~~

I walked into the dormitory, trying to calm myself, but every time I thought of Snape the anger came rushing back.

Draco was sat cross legged on his bed, reading a potions book. He was pale, dark smudges outlined his eyes and his hands shook slightly under the weight of his book.

He hadn't spoken to me much since last night. He seemed distant like his mind was some where else. That's what worried me the most, where his mind was. Thinking about the nightmares? About his family? About the war?

"Where have you been" his soft, beautiful voice asked me. It shocked me how something so peaceful and beautiful could come out of him when he looked so damaged and worried.

"I'm sorry, I had to" I said, knowing full well he knew where I'd been.

"Harry..." he sighed.

"I know you didn't want me to go but I had to. He said he would help you and he just made things worse"

"No one can help-"

"Would you shut up with that! I'm trying Draco! Every god damn day I try! I can see how scared you are and everyday it breaks my heart a little more! I can't stand to see you like this. See tears at the corners of your eyes all the time! Bags under your eyes because you won't let yourself sleep! You've done nothing wrong and yet your killing yourself because you think your this monster! Well your not. Your kind, and loving and caring. You know what's right and what's wrong, you feel guilty every day for what you were made to do and that's what makes you different" I run over to him and cup his face in my hands. His skin it wet under my touch where his tears have just fallen.

"I love you so much, so you can save that stupid speech about me giving up on you as well, because that will never happen! I will never leave you. Never. One day without you and that day is just no good at all. So I want to spend the rest of my life with you" and then it happened again, my mouth formed the words before I could think them through "Marry me"

I watched as Draco's eyes widened and I felt my expression mirror his as I realised what I'd just said. I leant back covering my mouth with my hands, cursing myself. What if he says no? What if I lose him? What have I done!?

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a short one but I haven't updated in FOREVER and I wanted to do this chapter for ages now do here it is xD

Hope you like it

Love you guys thanks for reading please comment you thoughts <3