I betrayed them

Draco's POV

Jesus christ Draco get it together! I cant go around blushing and staring at Potter all the time. Whats wrong with me? Do I like Harry?! No, of course not im not gay! Father would never approve, if he found out you'd be disowned quicker than you can say Slytherin.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I still look the same, porcelain white skin, near white hair, boring grey eyes and the tall slightly muscular frame i've always had. I feel completely different though. I don't feel angry when I'm with Harry, i'm not enraged by all the things my family has done...by all the things I have done. I can relax and forget for a minute about everything i've done.

My nightmares weren't as bad last night. Of course they visited like they do every night but they weren't the same as they had been before. They were much less intense, it was almost like I knew there was some one out there who was going to save me and i've never felt like that before.

I strip down and quickly jump in the shower because I know I don't have long before breakfast. I hastily wash and am just getting out when I hear Harry pounding on the door and shouting "We should probably be going down now" I wrap a towel round my waist and leave the bathroom.

"Morning" Harry says, I look at him, he blushes and looks away. I'm confused as to why he's embaressed until I look down and relised its because im half naked and soaking wet. I look back at Harry who seems to be looking anywhere but at me.

I shove on my robe careful so not to crease it and leave the room with Harry at my side. We walk to the great hall in a comfortable silence. I glace at Harry, raking him with my eyes until I reach his face where a pair of emerald eyes meet mine. I try to cover my blush and look away as we enter the great hall.

Every pair of eyes in there is watching as the famous Harry Potter and his arch emeny walked in to the great hall together. Whispers echoed the room and I could hear cocky jeers coming from the Slytherin table. Some boasting that "We've got Potter now" some about me and Harry wolf whistling at us muttering "Dont they look cute together" I sent a finger in the general direction of that comment, while Harry acted like nothing was happening.

I sat down between Harry and Blaise. Blaise shook his head at me and muttered "What are you doing" I looked for him to Harry to the slice of toast in my hand and nibbled it without answering.

~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

The great hall has died down a bit now but Ron was still glaring at me from the gryffindor table. The table I longed to be at. I stared in to my best friends eyes with all the sorrow I could give him but his eyes were full of hate. Hate, what had I done? It's not like I choose to be put here.

I felt an elbow nudge me and my gaze left Ron's and met Malfoys "What" I glared at him not meaning to sound so angry. He looked hurt at the venom in my voice.

"Don't let him get to you, that's not what a Slytherin would do" His face was smirk free and innocent a look I'd never seen on his face before. I felt my eyes fill with tears "Slytherins wouldn't do that either" he said refering to the tear staining my cheek.

"I'm not a slytherin. I don't belong here." I glared at him and let the venom fill my voice letting it take over me. I felt myself shake and, for some reason, all I wanted to do was snuggle up to Draco and let his soothe me and calm me back down, I didn't. I kept my glare fixed on him but my tears showed my emotions running freely down my face blurring my vision. I took off my glasses and wiped my eyes braking our eye contact.

"Well you are now, you just going to have to deal with it" His usual sneer returned and the same venom that filled my voice filled his. I broke down and this and wepted loudly, not caring about the looks the other snakes were giving me.